Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• nope, just a theater geek.

NorthStars posted: »

I don't know if this is truly real or not, but apparently Lukas along with his old design he was supposed to be a dancer rather than an ocelot

• And the way the camera dramatically zooms in after Jesse says "aha" adds to the funniness! XD

This is really old but the way that Female Jesse's voice actor says "aha!" Plus Ivor's face and the awkwardness of the situation makes me crack up every time xD Skip to 29:41, it's hilarious

• Yeah and the face she makes when she used the Eversource Crown aswell XD

And the way the camera dramatically zooms in after Jesse says "aha" adds to the funniness! XD

• edited September 2016

Doesn't that tophat guy (the one who accidentally follows you instead of Lukas) looks like Jean Passepartout? enter image description here enter image description here

• lol exactly same XD

Lazy_DC posted: »

Doesn't that tophat guy (the one who accidentally follows you instead of Lukas) looks like Jean Passepartout?

• The camera actually zooms in omg XD what a way to go!

This is really old but the way that Female Jesse's voice actor says "aha!" Plus Ivor's face and the awkwardness of the situation makes me crack up every time xD Skip to 29:41, it's hilarious

• Jim Cummings is a Disney badass. Hardian is a cool name. Jesse can say Cool Beans. And that's all Minecraft Story Mode

• where did you get that from

CryingOnion posted: »

nope, just a theater geek.

• Nice find!

Doesn't that tophat guy (the one who accidentally follows you instead of Lukas) looks like Jean Passepartout?

• The lines that PAMA says when Jesse is pulling the heart out are almost word for word for HAL 9000s deactivation.

• Jesse is a wanted man/woman. Countless mobs (enderman, skeletons, zombies, ect), a giant witherstorm, PAMA, Aidens group (still applies), The whole town of BoomTown, Cassie, and now the new enemies in ep 8 want Jesse dead

• WOW!

• WAIT A SECOND! Then does that mean the Ender Dragon is back?

Pipas posted: »

In case you were wondering what happened to Jesse's enchanted weapon. . @stirpicus has been answering questions about MCSM

• When giving Hadrian one of your items for a deal, none of them work except for the Redstone Heart. But, if you do choose the others you get insight on what they are before you're forced to choose again. Here are the other options:

Sword: Hadrian scoffs at your offer.
    Enchanted Flint and Steel: He mentions they have hundreds of these already in chests at their castles.
    Eversource Crown: This gives you no superpowers whatsoever, apparently the Old Builders just put them on the Eversource chickens to tell them apart from the normal ones.
    White Pumpkin mask: Hadrian mentions it is worthless, and "whatever Cassie told you about that thing, it's wrong." So, Cassie is an Old Builder confirmed?

• Well, I only knew that the Redstone Heart would make them be "WOW" so I showed it to them instead of anything else.

• Near the end of the episode when Hadrian and Jesse are on the obsidian bridge Hadrian says "Ta Ta for now bucko", this is likely a reference to Tigger from Winnie the Pooh who Jim Cummings also voices as "Ta Ta for now" is one of Tigger's catchphrases.

• So what happens if you answer "Um What?" When Olivia asks you the chicken-zombie question in episode 1? Where do Hadrian and Mevia go?

• NOW we're asking the questions here!

Mortal5075 posted: »

So what happens if you answer "Um What?" When Olivia asks you the chicken-zombie question in episode 1? Where do Hadrian and Mevia go?

• edited September 2016

Now I'm no expert on Monty Python and the Holy Grail, nor have I actually seen it (yet) but I do know about a few unique scenes in it. So... Is Tim from episode 8, who is depicted as amazing and super powerful, a reference to this?

I know the one from Minecraft Story Mode wasn't an enchanter but both are depicted as being incredibly powerful and people expect them to have super epic/crazy names but instead it's just Tim rather than something like Destroyer of Kingdoms or something like that.

• I bet it randomly chooses for you.

So what happens if you answer "Um What?" When Olivia asks you the chicken-zombie question in episode 1? Where do Hadrian and Mevia go?

• I think Tim referred to someone else.

• I agree

NorthStars posted: »

I bet it randomly chooses for you.

• edited September 2016

Turns out that the Ushers name is also Reuben.

enter image description here

Also this was the episode with the most nods to girl Jesse with even a dialogue option changing to refer to Jesse as a girl if you're playing as her.

Also I just wanted to share what happens after you roast Em

• edited September 2016

My favorite was the first part (The Usher part), because when I noticed that the Usher's name was Reuben, I was like:

• Mortal5075 posted: »

• Did I only notice, or did the gladiators have longer swords (no. don't make that joke.) Than usual in Minecraft? Looks like you'd have to use 3 diamonds/iron/stone in the crafting table to make one...

• If you talk to Sebastian, is there a way to get Slab to return Lukas' diary? I didn't talk to that miner. And Sparklez and DanTDM talked to that miner, and they didn't get Lukas' diary back.

• Not talking to the miner is the only way to get Slab to join you. Even if you insult him all other times

• I imagine that is just Telltale taking artistic liberties, similarly to how they did with the different body types that original Minecraft does not have.

Did I only notice, or did the gladiators have longer swords (no. don't make that joke.) Than usual in Minecraft? Looks like you'd have to use 3 diamonds/iron/stone in the crafting table to make one...

• crap i talking to the miner

Not talking to the miner is the only way to get Slab to join you. Even if you insult him all other times

• You know if you went to Settings>Credits did it show the credits for all future episodes, or did they get added?
    http://prnt.sc/cjdru2
    http://prnt.sc/cjds2k

• Pretty sure they were added because if they added them before the episode was out it would spoil all the new characters it would say Jim Cummings as Hadrian then that would spoil a new character for people.

You know if you went to Settings>Credits did it show the credits for all future episodes, or did they get added? http://prnt.sc/cjdru2 http://prnt.sc/cjds2k

• Petra had detected Whither Sickness in episode three and continued to grow worse with each passing chapter. In fact, she had gotten so sick that Jesse actually had to determine wether or not she should continue her journey. After she was cured, it was only mentioned in the beginning of episode five, which could commonly cause players to completely forget her sickness and focus on who she really is. This was a smart idea because players are able to experience the real Petra instead of the Petra who was too sick to display her fighting skills and sense of humor. Any objections or other things players may have forgotten?

• This isn't something that happened in the game but Job posted on twitter that there was a Minecraft Story Mode poster on South Park :p.

• I love South Park. I want a villain like Reality in a Telltale game.

OzzyUK posted: »

This isn't something that happened in the game but Job posted on twitter that there was a Minecraft Story Mode poster on South Park . https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/777912525954220036

• I forgot the next season of South Park is out. I'm suprised they put minecraft story mode in there I thought they would put regular minecraft in it that's really cool!

This isn't something that happened in the game but Job posted on twitter that there was a Minecraft Story Mode poster on South Park . https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/777912525954220036

• Um, What!? South Park?! Hahaha, cool.

• For me at least, when I rejected Em's deal for a team-up and had Ivor on my team before the race, he says: "Oh, we didn't need her anyway. Team Jessvor will crush them! Or is it team Isee?" Is this referencing all the shipping going on around here?

I doubt it.
  • If I had a choice, I'd make Jessvor cannon to troll people. XD
    It could be a reference to shipping or it could be a subtle pun for combining the names. Isee

AChicken posted: »

For me at least, when I rejected Em's deal for a team-up and had Ivor on my team before the race, he says: "Oh, we didn't need her

Sign in to comment in this discussion.