User Avatar Image

TOMI's Islands

posted by dariodario89 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users
After FLOTSAM ISLAND, which already known islands would you like to see in the game? I would like to see Plunder Island and Blood Island...
61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd absolutely dig Blood Island and its "rustic charm". :D
  • I'm not sure I want to revisit any past islands, with the exception of Monkey Island. I mean, going back to Melee Island in EMI wasn't as great as I had hoped it would be. I say just keep doing new islands.

Plus, I'm assuming we're going back Flotsam Island at least once, since I have a feeling that courthouse will play a part in the Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood episode.
  • I revisited Plunder Island once. I did it by replaying Curse.

Hey, wow, Curse of Monkey Island is the third game in the series and Plunder Island is still considered classic. Wouldn't it have been terrible if, instead of Plunder Island, we got to go back to Melee and Monkey Island for every single game?
  • feverfew;157124 said:
    I'd absolutely dig Blood Island and its "rustic charm". :D
    Face it. You just miss tofuhead.
  • I wouldn't mind not seeing Flotsam any more. It had what it takes to be a MI Island, but somehow, I suspect there are better things waiting for us. And yes, if there was a slightest possibility of revisiting Plunder Island, I'd second the motion to have it reintroduced (but only if its designed well; somehow, the 3D graphics doesn't portray the jungles so well).
  • smashing;157153 said:
    Face it. You just miss tofuhead.
    Who doesn't? :P And I have this weird thought that if the Voodoo Lady gets to be a goddess (like in POTC), she'll hook up with Sherman, the Lactose Intolerant God of Mt. Acidophilus.

"Like a volcano!" - remember? ;)
  • Blood Island.... its so cool looking.

other than that I would love to see TTG take on Mêlée Island. Visiting the Scumm bar never gets old.
  • feverfew;157155 said:
    Who doesn't? :P And I have this weird thought that if the Voodoo Lady gets to be a goddess (like in POTC), she'll hook up with Sherman, the Lactose Intolerant God of Mt. Acidophilus.

"Like a volcano!" - remember? ;)
    *covers ears*

Lalalalalalalala
  • Oh, I guess that all those cryptic references about De Singe's "slots" and volcanoes infected me with the Pox. Shame on me :p

I'd also like to see Scabb Island, for some reason :) . The Caribbean nights are much better looking than days.
Add Comment