User Avatar Image

Indiana Jones game? (Fate of Atlantis sequel?)

posted by jones1899 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.5K users
Telltale, I (and many others) would LOVE to see you do an Indiana Jones game next!! Surely the look and overall tone would have to change a bit, but your links to Lucasarts and your firm understanding of story, character and puzzles would make you the perfect fit for giving us Indy fans a GOOD INDY GAME for a change.

What do ya say!?
160 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I really don't like the old indie games because of the fighting....
    now you can continue to throw rocks at me...
  • The only Indiana Jones game i liked was Fate of Atlantis, and the other i kind of "liked" but not that much was the Emperor's tomb, it felt more like Tomb Raider than Indy.

I would love Indiana Jones point and click (wink wink) graphic Adventure not action adventure.

But it might not happen.
  • der_ketzer;158607 said:
    I really don't like the old indie games because of the fighting....
    now you can continue to throw rocks at me...
    Lol, we will :)
    Aside from jokes, I think they were really hard just in Indy 3 (last crusade), they were OK in atlantis! And btw, they could be revisited to make the game ready for the new century!
  • Yes, I am talking about an ADVENTURE game in teh tradition of LC and FoA. What do you say Telltale?

Also, I could have sworn I saw an interview with someone from Telltale mentioning the possibility. Not sure where though. It was last week maybe the week before...
  • Hey guys,

I am a huge Monkey Island fan from Germany, but I also liked to play other great Lucas Arts adventures like Indiana Jones.

I just wanted to see how you guys liked these games like Fate of Atlantis or the Last Crusade.

Maybe some of you can write down some comments about this.

Greetings from Germany

Michael
  • There's no way in hell Lucas Arts would let any other company touch their Indy franchise.
  • Besides, Indiana Jones is an action/arcade franchise since a long time ago. Not a very bad one, though. I mean, Emperor's Tomb was very enjoyable.
  • Well, I keep expecting Lucasarts to shut them down, but there is a fan group working on making a Fate of Atlantis-like adventure game. Its called Indiana Jones & the Fountain of Youth. It has a demo up, and supposedly the 1st 6 rooms are already finished.

http://www.barnettcollege.com/index2.htm

Kevin
  • Thanks for the information Kevin....The fan-game doesn't even look that bad.

I for myself really liked Fate of Atlantis as an adventure game. It was one of my favourite Lucas Arts games besides Monkey Island and Day of Tentacle.
  • onlyamonkey;226164 said:
    There's no way in hell Lucas Arts would let any other company touch their Indy franchise.
    What are you talking about? That's the only thing that they've done in the past ten or so years.
Add Comment