Share Your Creative Work Here (Minimum 50 Posts Before Posting)

1789101113»

Comments

• Actually, I think it looks pretty good. Nice job.

MegaXD posted: »

I made this drawing in January 2017. I was a huge fan of the TV show that is why I decided to draw him (I dont watch the show anym

• Amazing! What'd you use to color?

Thanksss!!!! I used colored pencils, it took me 13 hours to do it.

• I've filled up an entire notebook since the last time i posted here. Thinking emoji

• First off, thank you so much! :blush:
    The first dude is Mike from Breaking Bad and the 2nd guy is Dexter (the dude on my profile pic).
    Dexter took me about 5 hours to finish because I was just getting used to the blending stumps and the new pencils I got, but Mike took me a bit less than 3 hours.

Wow, I don't know who those people are, but they look super realistic! How long did it take you to complete each one?

• edited January 2018

That's pretty damn good, I must say.

I made this drawing in January 2017. I was a huge fan of the TV show that is why I decided to draw him (I dont watch the show anym

• edited May 2018

Well, It's nothing compared to all your drawings. But it's worth to show.

• Well, It's nothing compared to all your drawings. It took me around 6 or 8 hours from last spring, to finish it, but the background was still blank, so I used a sponge and spread the paint

What do you mean "it's nothing compared to all your drawings". In my opinion this is incredible. Must be harder with paint. I almost never paint, I draw. Depends on what the person finds easiest.

• You should give yourself more credit. It looks awesome.

Libelles posted: »

Well, It's nothing compared to all your drawings. But it's worth to show.

• That's pretty damn good, I must say.

Thanks!!! sorry for the late reply, you edited your comment.
    The colored pencils I use are "Paper Mate" pencils, pretty cheap, because good pencils are very expensive, Anyway, your drawings are incredibly beautiful!!!!

• edited January 2018

Personally, i think that Watercolor is more difficult to master than acrylic, so if you want to try painting, I recommend the acrylic paint, It's more practical, even if you're wrong you can add another layer of paint.
    The first time i used watercolor, it was a real disaster.

That's pretty damn good, I must say. Thanks!!! sorry for the late reply, you edited your comment. The colored pencils I

• Personally, i think that Watercolor is more difficult to master than acrylic, so if you want to try painting, I recommend the acrylic paint, It's more practical, even if you're wrong you can add another layer of paint. The first time i used watercolor, it was a real disaster.

Thanks for the advice, I will stay with pencils for now, I have acrylic paint, but the last time I painted something was in 2014.

• Since this thread is not very active, I would like to share with you my newest drawing

It's probably my best drawing I've ever made (still quite shitty comparing to the others work here tho)

• Hey that's really good! Is it like eating a smaller dino or is that its tongue? :p

bruzdaa posted: »

Since this thread is not very active, I would like to share with you my newest drawing It's probably my best drawing I've ever made (still quite shitty comparing to the others work here tho)

• edited April 2018

Is it like eating a smaller dino or is that its tongue?

It's eating the smaller one :P

lupinb0y posted: »

Hey that's really good! Is it like eating a smaller dino or is that its tongue?

• Heh, I just realised that you made that on my birthday. :D

But like Ravens said, I would totally get a tatoo of that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.