Found via Telltale's Twitter account:
Last week saw the release of a new venture into the Monkey Island series, the Tales of Monkey Island, and its first episode of the five part season, “Launch of the Screaming Narwhal”. It was a fantastic start to it all – our review is here – and to celebrate that (and yes, that includes finally getting our review up), we’re doing a ‘Designer island’ competition, courtesy of Telltale games. If you want in with the chance of being one of three lucky winners of the full first season of Tales of Monkey Island, plus an episode of your choice of any Telltale game, read on.In “Launch of the Screaming Narwhal”, we’re introduced to Flotsam island, a new island to add to the ever-growing list of places to visit in the (fictional) Caribbean. Once you’re on the island, you can’t leave since the winds blow inwards, trapping any nearby ship into its sharp coral reefs and wrecking it. Being the barrel full of ideas that I am, I thought “hmm, we can get a little competition going out of this” and so we at PG got in touch with Telltale games, who, being the generous people that they are, have given us three copies of Tales of Monkey Island to giveaway. To stand a fighting chance of getting your hands on a copy, all you have to do is email [email]email@example.com[/email] with your entry and idea for an island.
Just to make things clear:
* Come up with a name for your island
* Describe it in appearance
* Tell us what makes it so special
* Keep it original, don’t just pick an island from previous games.
* Send all of that in an email to comp[at]pixelatedgamer.com
* Winners will be chosen on the 20th July at 11:59 pm GMT, that means you’ve got 1 week and a few hours to get your entries in!
* Submissions will be judged on quality (i.e how much of a laugh you can get out of us)
* You must be over 13 and have a valid email address to enter
If you have any other questions, or if there’s anything we haven’t made clear enough drop a comment below, or alternatively send an email to the competition address. Good luck!