Answer the question above you

Comments

• InGen or Sniper probably.

"I'd always support my country, whether is was right or wrong." Agree or disagree? Support your answer.

• Disagree. There's no overall right or wrong that the whole world believes in. Someone thinks one thing is wrong, another one disagrees. In my opinion, my country is not me. It cannot think like I do and do the same decisions as I do. Actually, I have a real-life experience with that situation. I was born in Russia. When my parents divorced, my mum got married to another Russian, living in England. I did not try to stop her or be patriotic. Cause I knew England is better than Russia. Russia floats with pollution and poverty. Watch as government decides to build another mall that no one cares about instead of increasing the salary payment. I never felt bad leaving my country, and I never really regretted it. Yes, you can stay patriotic, but you will not listen to your brain, you will listen to your heart. I am not saying it is a bad thing, it is just not my way of dealing with things.

Which name was cooler, Blaze Rots or Ocelots?

• edited March 2016

...Blaze Rods...!

Can an opinion be considered wrong?

• As long as a person can defy an opinion from a fact. You can't say that Sun is a planet and then go like "This is my opinion, don't question it"

How will you name the Jesse, Petra, Lukas and Ivor squad?

• Lets get right into the news

What is the worst fandom?

• I don't know, I'll just say something generic, please don't sue me. Uh, so many groups I could insult, umm Bronies? Weeaboos (does that even count?)? Bielbers? I don't know (Please don't kill me)

How is my new avatar?

• Ingnating.

Your favourite cookie flavour?

I don't know, I'll just say something generic, please don't sue me. Uh, so many groups I could insult, umm Bronies? Weeaboos (does that even count?)? Bielbers? I don't know (Please don't kill me) How is my new avatar?

• You spelled roight wrong

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Lets get right into the news What is the worst fandom?

• Pillsbury sugar cookie dough. I'm very specific. If you mean an actually baked cookie though, then definitely peanut butter.

If you directed/wrote AMC's adaptation of the comic's first Negan encounter, how would you want it to play out?

• Just like it did in the comic and put more of an emphasis on Maggie's cries and begging to make him even more hateful

Who's tougher Kenny or Randall

• edited March 2016

I want to say Kenny, but I think I'll go with Randall. He actually thinks he's gonna kill everyone with those hands all broken, really? smh. He does handle himself well in a hand-to-hand combat. And can take a huge beating. I don't know, we'll have to see in the next episode (if he's alive) how tough he really is. (So sorry Kenny fans, but its ok, I like him too). Or, maybe Kenny though. He gets beat up all the time too. grr. [Actually, I really can't decide. We need both of these guys to meet up and duke it out.]

What are your thoughts on DLC? Do you like it? Or, do you take no part in buying it?

Clemenem posted: »

Just like it did in the comic and put more of an emphasis on Maggie's cries and begging to make him even more hateful Who's tougher Kenny or Randall

• Marx was just a spook!

BigBlindMax posted: »

Fun fact : Marx spent like a bajillion pages of Das Kapital debunking the guy in my gravatar. The man was an absolute savage!

• I buy it as long as it's good.

Are you going to kill yourself or kill yourself?

• Fan-fucking-tastic. Appropriate since the finale is Sunday, we'll finally be arriving at Pee Pee Pants City.

I don't know, I'll just say something generic, please don't sue me. Uh, so many groups I could insult, umm Bronies? Weeaboos (does that even count?)? Bielbers? I don't know (Please don't kill me) How is my new avatar?

• edited March 2016

Kill myself or course, duh!

Clem or Lee?

• Clem

Ben or Zachary?

• Zachary

Your favourite NEW character in MC:SM Ep 5? (Isa, Milo, Reginald, Benedict)

• This is difficult but #1 is Isa, then Milo.

Favorite animal? (idk I got no other ideas xD)

• Cat.

WHO IS THE BOSS OF THIS GYM?

• ErykaEryka Banned

[removed]

• I had it with this shit, flagged as offensive.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

You're kidding, right?

papai46 posted: »

I had it with this shit, flagged as offensive.

• Duh.

Eryka posted: »

You're kidding, right?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Mah

Duh.

• It tastes like shit

Minigun or Flamethrower?

• edited March 2016

Minigun

Achievement Hunter or Funhaus? (A Rooster Teeth fan should answer this)

• edited March 2016

Achievement Hunter. MAAARK NUUU-UUUUUTT!

The weirdest, most out-of-context thing you've ever heard? (For example, just walking past a group of people and hearing "He likes it raw.")

• ...kitties

bet you guys didn't expect that

AronDracula posted: »

@ABigBadWolf Puppies or kittens?

• A man survivng a metal bar THROUGH his head. Seriously, I did hear about it

Which episode of Minecraft made you to love it?

• Episode 1. I really loved the characters.

If you knew you'd get away with it, what would be the biggest crime you'd be willing to commit.

• A heist resulting in millions

Who would win in a fight Jimmy Hopkins or Clementine?

• Clem, even though Jimmy learned how to fight from a badass hobo.

Best movie based of a video game? Mine was Ace Attorney.

• edited March 2016

I'd say... Prince of Persia, It was ok, but better than others. [I hope Ratchet and Clank changes that.] (I was literally going to ask the exact same question after answering @Clemenem 's one.)

How about, best video game based off a movie?

• Jurassic Park, since that's the only video game based off of a movie that I've played.

Fruit or vegetables?

• Fruit.

Favorite video game character of telltale?

• To avoid the easy answer of protagonists, Bloody Mary from TWAU.

If you were to be stranded on an island with a game character for the rest of your life, who would you choose? (Me - Curie) :D

• Piper :)

Would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

• What about Preston?

Piper Would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

• Nathan Drake

Excluding Clementine, which character voiced by Mellissa Hutchison is your favourite? (Beauty / TJ from TWAU, Isa from MCSM)

• I'm afraid that he'll force me to build a settlement in the island.

What about Preston?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.