Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu
Have questions about the Adventure Pass DLC? Check the top of Page 1 for a small (unofficial) FAQ.
Please do not discuss story spoilers in this thread. Thanks!
- PC/Mac - June 7th
- Playstation Network NA (PS4/PS3) - June 7th
- Playstation Network Europe (PS4) - June 8th
- Playstation Network Europe (PS3) - June 13th
- PS4/PS3 European/Australian Season Pass Disc owners - Wednesday, June 15
- Xbox Live (Xbox One/Xbox 360) - June 7th
- iOS - June 7th
- Android - June 8th
- UPDATE From Telltale Blog: "NOTE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, Episode 6 - ‘A Portal to Mystery’ has been slightly delayed on the Amazon App Store, European PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4 for users adding the additional content to the Season Pass Disc. We will update with more information as soon as it becomes available. We are working to have the issue resolved as quickly as possible. Stay tuned right here for updates."
Tweet from CaptainSparklez: Are you serving sushi? Because this sounds a bit ominous but everything is solved with sushi.
- Response tweet from Telltale: Ominous? HAHAHAHA no not at all. Sushi, of course. You will all have a seat in my wonderful dining room! - The Host
- Tweet: @.CaptainSparklez I humbly invite you to my mansion for an evening with your fellow adventurers. Sincerely, The Host
Tweet from Eric Stirpe: And eps 7 and 8 promise to be just as cool! We've got some really huge stuff in store for #StoryMode fans.
Tweet from LDShadowLady :oOoo sounds fun!
- Response tweet from Telltale: Oh yes, I can promise it will be fun... an enjoyable and very safe gathering! - The Host
- Tweet: @.LDShadowLady I humbly invite you to my mansion for an evening with your fellow adventurers. Sincerely, The Host
- Tweet from DanTDM (DiamondMinecart): Ooooh!! Thank you, host! If you make the tea, I'll be there
- Response tweet from Telltale: Of course! Tea for you, cake for @.stampylongnose, human talk for @.stacysays. It will be QUITE the event! - The Host
Tweet from Eric Stirpe: I say it every episode, but the Telltale cinematic team is full of magic wizard people.
- Activity on Steam Database
- Tweet from Eric Stirpe (episode writer): Crazy week on #StoryMode, but I'm super excited with how things are coming together. Can't wait til we can start sharing stuff with y'all.
- Update from stirpicus on Instagram: There's some awesome stuff on these post-its you guys. #StoryMode
Small update on the Blog post "'Minecraft: Story Mode' Skin Pack Out Now"
- Remember, there are three additional Minecraft: Story Mode adventures set to release in 2016... and if you've already completed Episode 5, you probably have a pretty good idea of what those might involve. Look for more info on Episode 6: A Portal to Mystery in the coming weeks!
Tweet from Arthur von Nagel (VO director): Directing voice for Minecraft: Story Mode is so much fun. Hilarious script, great actors
Tweet from Eric Stirpe (episode writer): Phew. Ep 5 just came out yesterday and now right back into stressful prep for VO recording.
- Tweet from Eric Stirpe (episode writer) replying to his own tweet: That being said, there are some REALLY cool actors being recorded for this episode so that's pretty exciting. Y'all gonna flip.
- Adventure Pass section of Minecraft: Story Mode page confirms a Summer 2016 release date for Episode 6. Episodes 7 and 8 will follow soon after.
- Tweet from Tim Williams (Writer): Up early doing some more writing for #StoryMode Ep.6 Really liking what we've put together! But in the meantime, Ep 5 comes out next week!
- "All three of these episodes will be add-ons to the season, so you'll need to own at least the first episode of Minecraft: Story Mode in order to purchase and play these three chapters in the series which will include episodes 6, 7, and 8."
Tweet from Eric Stirpe (Episode Writer): Having @.lauraperusco as the "player" in table reads is always exciting - She loves messing with other characters any way she can.
Tweet from Eric Stirpe (Episode Writer): Having players like that test is super important though - Helps writing/design figure out where the holes in the game design are.
Tweet from Eric Stirpe (Episode Writer): It's so easy to forget that a player can be nice, then mean, then nice again (for instance)... Until one suddenly does it.
Tweet from Laura: @.stirpicus And you guys always make it so fun!
Pass some time and get to know the Telltale Community!
While you are waiting for the episode, why not pass some time by getting to know the Telltale Community? Visit these pages below to talk about stuff that is off topic.
- Whatever's On Your Mind Megathread - Hang out with other Telltale Community Members and make small talk about whatever's on your mind.
- Telltale Talk (Off Topic Section) - Post your own off topic discussion in Telltale Talk and get to know the community!
Please try to stick to genuine, on topic posts. This thread is meant for fans of both Minecraft and Telltale to wait for the game. Thanks!