User Avatar Image

Major problem with Muzzled and The Last Resort

posted by FunzwithGunz on - last edited - Viewed by 443 users
When I run either one of them, I can only see the text and hear the audio. I cant see anything else while playing the game. I tried uninstalling both but it still happens. Im playing on a laptop. Tell me any websites I should go to to install anything that I need like updating somthing. Thanks
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    Did any of the other Wallace&Gromit episodes work?

    What is the exact Brand and Model of your Laptop?

    What operating system are you using?

    Further go to your Start menu and click on Run.
    Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.
    Then go to the Display tab.
    From there, post this information:
    Name:
    Current Display Mode:
    Main Driver:
    Version:
    Date:
  • Hello "FunzwithGunz", I have already tried to comment on your problem in this thread where you had posted the same question. - As the first episode did not cause any problem, but the hardware requirements increased for the second episode, you probably just reached the limitations of your hardware.
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    Nightsurfer;167551 said:
    As the first episode did not cause any problem, but the hardware requirements increased for the second episode, you probably just reached the limitations of your hardware.
    Let's hope he posts the information I requested, so we can see if that's the case.
  • Name: ATI Radeon X1200
    Current Display Mode: 1280 x 800(32bit)(60Hz)
    Main Driver: atiumdag.dll,atiumdva.dat,atitmmxx
    Version: 7.14.0010.0496
    Date: 4/25/2007 12:45:42 AM

    Thanks Alot Guys
  • the first one worked fine
    its a toshiba laptop satellite A215
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    FunzwithGunz;168669 said:
    Name: ATI Radeon X1200
    Current Display Mode: 1280 x 800(32bit)(60Hz)
    Main Driver: atiumdag.dll,atiumdva.dat,atitmmxx
    Version: 7.14.0010.0496
    Date: 4/25/2007 12:45:42 AM


    Thanks Alot Guys
    The first thing you should try is installing The most recent driver suitable for your Operating system.

    Afterwards:
    Which operating System is it?

    Set your Graphic Level to 1 and try if it helps.
  • how do I change my ghraphic level
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    FunzwithGunz;168890 said:
    how do I change my ghraphic level
    You can change the Graphic Level In the Menu of the game. I hope you can still access it.
    Otherwise do it in the first episode and look for the file prefs.prop.
    It should be in
    "my documents/telltale games/wallace and gromit ep 1" or something similar.
    Copy it into the folder of the second episode to overwrite it's settings.
  • yes! Its finally letting me play it but im still missing some things like when I press shift the invetory doesnt show up. please help me one last time
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    FunzwithGunz;168963 said:
    yes! Its finally letting me play it but im still missing some things like when I press shift the invetory doesnt show up. please help me one last time
    Here you'll find a list of controls.

    I'll help you whenever i can, not the last time ;-)
This discussion has been closed.