Did you rip off *******'s arm?

Did you or did you not rip off Grendel's arm?

I didn't rip off. I thought he had enough.

Comments

• I did it. "I felt like it." You do not get to mess with a wolf's instincts.

• Ripped it right off. If you're going to fuck with somebody, you better damn well make sure it ain't the mother fuckin' Big Bad Wolf.

• Nah. I didn't feel like it was necessary. Just some loud mouth drunk fish-frog looking guy. :P

• drunk fish-frog looking guy.

LOL XD

pudding_pie posted: »

Nah. I didn't feel like it was necessary. Just some loud mouth drunk fish-frog looking guy. :P

• Fish-frog?

Pwahahaha!!!

Nah. I didn't feel like it was necessary. Just some loud mouth drunk fish-frog looking guy. :P

• I didn't rip it off. He'd had enough by then...

• I did the first time but then I kind of felt bad for him, so the next time I played the game I didn't.

• there is a reason the call him the BIG BAD WOLF lol

• Nah. I did not rip off his hand also i saved Prince Lawrence.

• I did the first time I played it cause he pissed me off!! But second time through I let him keep his arm.

• No, the fight was over and ripping it off would be going way too far.

• I ripped his arm off because he was instigating (Big By wolf) pluse he was drunk which made him (violent) and last he was interfering My questioning with the (Woodsman).

• I did it for some reason but felt pretty bad afterwards.

• edited May 2017

Me too. I only went to Prince Lawrence's apartment instead of Toad's because I didn't want to help Toad because I thought he was irritating...

UrbanRodrik posted: »

Nah. I did not rip off his hand also i saved Prince Lawrence.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

You have no idea how it felt good when I tore his fucking arm off. He called me a lap dog, he had it coming. I dont give a shit about his intentions. You cant fuck with the Big Bad Wolf, or else!

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Time to live up his reputation !

there is a reason the call him the BIG BAD WOLF lol

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Good phrase right there !

LMAO

• I didn't because I wanted the fables of fable town to know that bigby wouldn't harm them and is trying to help the fable community but they didn't give a shit about it, that made me pretty mad.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Well, you end up as a bad guy no matter what so a little bit violence wouldnt hurt.

CAITT posted: »

I didn't because I wanted the fables of fable town to know that bigby wouldn't harm them and is trying to help the fable community but they didn't give a shit about it, that made me pretty mad.

• Exactly! It's ridiculous, I just went back and ripped his arm off.

MrJava posted: »

Well, you end up as a bad guy no matter what so a little bit violence wouldnt hurt.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

enter image description here

CAITT posted: »

Exactly! It's ridiculous, I just went back and ripped his arm off.

• Damn it pete! Why did telltale have to murder you. He had so much potential and that quote, so true.

• I showed mercy to all of my enemies, even when they didn't deserve it, so no, I didn't rip his arm off. I didn't need to either. Like The Woodsman said, he'd had enough. No need to mutilate the guy over a dumb drunk match.

• Naw, of course not. I was there for a suspect and while Gren(and for seemingly no reason, Holly) definitely got aggro and unglamorous, I wasn't going that far in "basic" self-defense.

With that said, you can clearly see what is presumably the spot where his arm comes off on his shoulder.

• I think that was intentional, to show where Beowulf had ripped it off initially.

DabigRG posted: »

Naw, of course not. I was there for a suspect and while Gren(and for seemingly no reason, Holly) definitely got aggro and unglamor

• edited October 2018

Oh, so he does grow it back?

EDIT: Do'h, didn't read that name right.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I think that was intentional, to show where Beowulf had ripped it off initially.

• Yeah and i dont know how.
    I guess i did it accidently or something but then i felt so bad after doing it. That was too much of a cost, an arm is very valuable.

• Nope... wasn't necessary

• No. There was no call for it, I thought Gren understood the message without ripping his arm off for no better reason.

• So I did it in my second playthrough and I gotta say, I was a tad surprised when he turned up without it later.

Still, there's honestly little reason to actually do it, from how the scene goes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.