Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

1686970717274»

Comments

• Bye guys see you (hopefully) next season!!!! :)

• HI! Thanks :)
    And, sorry I'm so late. I've been incredibly busy, partly because constructing a magma cube, shipping it to CA, going to MINECON, ect. left no time for schoolwork, and thus I'm many weeks behind on homework.
    I was so happy to be picked as a finalist, and it was quite humbling how many people liked my costume. As I left MINECON, after the closing ceremony with my costume, hardly anyone else was still lingering around... yet everyone there took pictures with me, even a few youtubers! And a couple kids asked for my autograph! The Hypixel team cheered me on as if I were a hero... Very humbling. I put so much time and effort into my costume, but so did so many other kids who didn't win, or even get picked as a finalist. I am very grateful.
    Also, I just wanted to let you know, I made a youtube channel to answer questions about me and my costume! I would appreciate it very much if you could take a minute to check it out :)

Illum_mem posted: »

I just watched the competition. Congrats for the win! Also, if you don't know, you were most people's favourite! Congratulations again!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.