User Avatar Image

Please increase the release rate

posted by kderby on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Please increase the release rate of this game to one episode/week instead of one episode/month.

I will pay for 1 year in advance. 52 episodes @$7 = $364 Thanks.
68 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That would be pretty impossible.
  • Great idea! But, unfortunately, during the last Telltale stockholder meeting Good + Fast + Cheap wasn't one of the options, because we could only choose two of the three. I'll let you guess *which* two. ;)
  • quickfics;170364 said:
    Great idea! But, unfortunately, during the last Telltale stockholder meeting
    Hey wait a second, Telltale isn't publicly traded!
  • kderby;170346 said:
    Please increase the release rate of this game to one episode/week instead of one episode/month.
    Won't you please specify how this would be done? I'm sure you'd get Telltales attention... ;)
  • I think it should be one episode every hour. Surely they can keep to that schedule, the lazy buggers.
  • Rather Dashing;170383 said:
    Hey wait a second, Telltale isn't publicly traded!
    It was a Super Secret Stockholder meeting. You know: For Super Secret Stockholders. Keep it on the down-low, else Superball may have to pay you a visit.
  • guitarsareboring;170386 said:
    I think it should be one episode every hour. Surely they can keep to that schedule, the lazy buggers.
    wha...? There were like 5 episodes released during my sleep?
  • Superball is a sissy compared to Flint Paper, and Max
  • Megaloman;170385 said:
    Won't you please specify how this would be done? I'm sure you'd get Telltales attention... ;)
    Sure, no problem. the engine is already in place so now they just have to crank out content for it. Given it takes a team of size X to create one episode per month and this produces profit Y. then a team of size 4X could create one episode per week with a profit of 4Y. 4 times the profit in the same time period and overjoyed rabid fans. The only one who would have to work harder is Dominic Armato.
  • Maybe they could release each element as they make it and we can all just assemble it together as a working game at home.... that way we all get each thing as it is available in real time...
Add Comment