102 Comments
  • Dont worry guys, season two is coming! =)

what it takes is just a bit of cunning and intelligence to understand it!

if you go on the MCSM section on the telltale website and scroll down you will find this.
    (http://imgur.com/a/0LgC2)
    if you go on with mouse then it appears this.
    (http://imgur.com/a/7hsiy)
    This means that this was only the first season and that's probably coming a new season at least.
    or would directly put "Full Game" or stuff like that don't you think? ;)

another thing that makes me think that it is not the end of this game is
    if you go on Mojang website and go on Minecraft Episode 8 Article it says
    "represents the very final instalment of the three-part DLC adventure" Not of the Game.

let me know what you think about this. :D

• I feel that Jesse is that type of person that values his/her friends lives mote then his/her own so I had to make that 2nd deal with Gibbs (Was that his name I forgot already xD) but regardless I would have made that deal anyway.

• My favorite character in Episode 8 is Nell. Just because her stoner/Surfer personality. I loved almost all of the characters. The only one I didn't like was Facemeat. Even that one black guard was sorta friendly. I started having my Jesse being a bitch to him just to see his reactions. I used the Latina Jesse. And I played Jesse if she had a crush on Petra. Petra was the rock of the group. ( Did you saw what I did there?)

• I think that the last choice you make, which is either:

• Joining Ivor on his own adventures
    • Stopping Ivor from going
    • Staying at the village
    • Letting him go

...should definitely determine the first episode of Season 2.

• Can someone help i can only play minecraft story mode episode 1 if i try to play episodes 2-8 it gives my xbox 360 red ring of death

• My biggest absolute regrets in this game are a) keeping Ellegaard's armor throughout the entire game and b) not getting Lukas' awesome journal back.

So many regrets about that journal....

• i would really like season 2.... I like in episode 8 how they just all put their hearts together.

• ep 8 was a lovely ending and a great end to the game thanks for every one that made it possible

• Honestly, I didn't like the ending.

I didn't like episode 8 at all. The final battle was kind of lame and the ending was just boring. I expected them to return home and the world would've changed dramatically or something. It was just a generic, happy ending.

• I guess you diden´t understand the ending then. Not trying to sound like an smartass or insult you but you must read between the lines. It´s not fun when someone tells it straight out so you must figure it out. Tho what did you pick at the end? Did you fallow Ivor or let him go?

• I watched my sister play the last episode, she let Ivor go.

I guess you diden´t understand the ending

Soo they didn't ALL safely get back to their world and display the pieces from their adventures in their temple?

EDIT: Sorry if that sounded aggressive, it wasn't meant to be.

• Is episode 9? Or another season gonna happen or release? Im still bump about the ending it was like Thas it?! Oh please give me some news or any info.

Email it to me

Oh please. Please!

Add Comment