User Avatar Image

I think i know who the mysterious lady is...

posted by Edward VanHelgen on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
Well, not quite, but after a long and winding research i finally managed to narrow the list down to two names. i think you will all agree of those

Kenny. Yeah, not much of a lady but he sure can sound like one. And don't forget you threw him out of the Lemonade business, so little weasel has a plenty of motives to track you down.

Oh yes, the Harbor lady. Sooner or later, you knew she will get you for kicking the grog machine and stealing the cans.

I had other theories as well, like the Scummbar lady or the ones from the spitting contest, but the two above mentioned seemed like more likely to be.

Good, am i? Well Telltale, sorry for ruining the speculations, you can just admit it now
62 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • lol, would be great if it was Kenny.
  • I dont think the habour mistress can sneak up on anyone ^^
  • Haha! Guybrush will kill Kenny! :p
  • Morgan Leflay and Kate Captize both handing out leaflets is an interesting coincidence, don't you think?
  • I guess the whole pox of lechuck thing may be affecting them in some way, and it is his fault in a sense.
  • Edward VanHelgen;171064 said:
    And don't forget you threw him out of the Lemonade business, so little weasel has a plenty of motives to track you down.
    Afterwards, he and his mom started cannon business, and Guybrush was one of his best customers, so...
  • Sailorcuteness;171122 said:
    I dont think the habour mistress can sneak up on anyone ^^
    Well she stayed off the brezels. Maybe she lost some weight?
    Edward VanHelgen;171064 said:
    Kenny. Yeah, not much of a lady but he sure can sound like one. And don't forget you threw him out of the Lemonade business, so little weasel has a plenty of motives to track you down.
    But remember all the money he made with the cannons afterwards.
Add Comment