Dunk: The Comic Creator

Comments

• edited May 2010
    That Bearalope is going to have laser eyes, totally.
  • edited May 2010
    Never mind
  • edited May 2010
    I wonder what kind of nasty forum post he's going to come up with (and how it's going to get past the all-caps filter these forums seems to have).
  • edited May 2010
    Hey, the mysterious 5th page is gone and we're still on page 5. TIME IS NO LONGER WARPED!
  • edited May 2010
    Oh, thank God! I thought the ranger saw the jackabear too, and he was going to take the picture! Then he would get credit for its discovery instead of Dunk & Gordon! But we still have a chance...
  • edited May 2010
    Mein gott! We've entered the unholyness that is the evil 5th page!
  • edited May 2010
    mr_nutt wrote: »
    Mein gott! We've entered the unholyness that is the evil 5th page!

Why is the fifth page evil?:confused:
  • edited May 2010
    Because... well er... OK I didn't really think that far ahead so I guess it's the same reason why the 4th page was holy, because I said so.
  • edited May 2010
    the 4th page was evil until it showed up, i think. It looks like they fixed what was wrong, so we won't be getting a wicked 6th page
  • edited May 2010
    It takes a few posts for the next page to show up before it's even needed.
  • edited May 2010
    Bear-a-lope is better than Beer.
  • edited May 2010
    Wizpig wrote: »

I agree that "Bearalope" is better than "Beer", but I like my term for the animal, "Jackabear."
  • edited May 2010
    but that dosen't work. a Jackalope is a mix between a jack rabbit ant antelope

a Jackabear would be a mix between a Jack Rabbit and a bear
  • please tell me there not removing my posts again
  • {editor's note: this was a death threat}
  • edited May 2010
    here's the thing, No one cares. This is the internet, All you can do is attempt to (and fail at) annoy(ing) us

The admins here can ban you, and probably can ban your IP address so not only can you not come on, No one in your house can, essentially ruining it for everyone.

Keep going, I dare ya.
  • edited May 2010
    Oh PAGAGAGAP, I love you. Your trolling is so pathetic. It's adorable!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    Really, death threats? You should calm down.
  • edited May 2010
    oh yeah, Threats, I didn't remember. Now not only can they ban you, they can totally call the cops on you
  • edited May 2010
    mr_nutt wrote: »
    So how long does it usually take for someone to get banned from here? I liked this thread when it was vaguely talking about the comic.

It'll hopefully happen tonight. (That'll be tuesday afternoonish in America I believe). I think the only reason it hasn't happened yet is because it was a long weekend with the monday being a holiday.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2010
    Wizpig wrote: »
    I love Dunk's facial expression when Gordon mentions Beer as a potential name. :D

If it's a female, it could be a Boe. :)
  • edited May 2010
    What would a male be? Beck? Beak?
  • edited June 2010
    Buak

That said, Buak sounds more like a chicken noice than a Male Bear-alope.
  • edited June 2010
    Ha! I laughed so much when I saw Dunks expression when Gordon was smelling himself! Classic!
  • edited June 2010
    Just ignore him. He's just doing it get attention; my 3-year-old daughter does the same thing (only without the swearing).

Meanwhile, great going Gordon! Now you smell like your brother, Old Hoddogg!
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited June 2010
    xeacons wrote: »
    Meanwhile, great going Gordon! Now you smell like your brother, Old Hoddogg!
    As gross as it is, Gordon might be on to something. A hot dog aroma (even an old-smelling one) might be enough to lure the bear-a-lope to them. :D
  • edited June 2010
    Jennifer wrote: »
    As gross as it is, Gordon might be on to something. A hot dog aroma (even an old-smelling one) might be enough to lure the bear-a-lope to them. :D

So are you saying that Gordon has a cunning plan?
    baldrick.thumbnail.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    Good for you Dunk. Recognizing the problem is the first step to solving it. Now go kick smokeybear28's butt!
  • edited June 2010
    I wonder if that sign translates into anything.
  • edited June 2010
    I really hope somehow or another, Agent Tethers or somebody shows up (even in the background) in the comic.
  • edited June 2010
    Hmm. I wonder if Dank's dream somehow ties in to the launch of Puzzle Agent...
  • edited June 2010
    Just reminded me of the number of times I have lay in my bed thinking "argh, stop thinking, you'll never get to sleep this way, you idiot!"
  • edited June 2010
    Just reminded me of the number of times I have lay in my bed thinking "argh, stop thinking, you'll never get to sleep this way, you idiot!"

So that's where I keep going wrong.
  • edited June 2010
    Ahh! Red Gnomes!
  • edited June 2010
    Awesome Dank :D
  • edited June 2010
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    Hmm. I wonder if Dank's dream somehow ties in to the launch of Puzzle Agent...

Wow, do you know how to call it or what?
  • edited July 2010
    Well there was that time I posted this.
    Mr Nutt wrote: »
    A little off topic but... WHY DOES EVERYTHING NEED A CAMERA?!
    As a reply to this.
    xeacons wrote: »
    No camera?! But Gordon's never been caught without his cell phone! Use something! Your DSi! Your Pocket Pal! Anything! You gotta have something that can take a picture!
    Then we got this.
  • edited July 2010
    Looks like the Hidden People are showing up in Dunk's mind! Maybe he'll use them in his comic...
  • edited July 2010
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • damn you people are boring without me around seriously I can't go on vacation without finding out all of you have officially started to be even larger douchebags than I thought possible
Sign in to comment in this discussion.