User Avatar Image

Steam has been forgotten!!!! not good [game is now up]

posted by RMJ1984 on - last edited - Viewed by 878 users
Us players on steam, would like to play Wallace and Gromit EPISODE 4!! echo echo.

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Really, what's the difference between buying through steam, or on the site. Steam can be convieniant, but hardly nessesairy, when Telltale is involved. Unless, of course, you have already bought the season through Steam, in which case, you're just going to have to wait.
  • I have other titles than just TellTale games, and having a single central repository for said games is a very nice thing, if you work and move around a lot. I don't mind waiting, but I've already said that.

Suffice [it] to say, Steam players would like to play the game.
  • Yeah, pleeease sort it out Telltale.
  • User Avatar Image
    joeldee Telltale Alumni
    Game should be up on Steam today.

It didn't end up going live until very late in our day yesterday, by which time their staff had signed out for the day.
  • bhxob;173780 said:
    I have other titles than just TellTale games, and having a single central repository for said games is a very nice thing, if you work and move around a lot. I don't mind waiting, but I've already said that.

Suffice [it] to say, Steam players would like to play the game.
    Good point.
  • It is available now for download. Restart steam.
  • Well, it's only natural that the game will be up on the official website first. And Steam is much more expensive, I can't imagine why anyone would buy full priced games there.
  • Good thing it finally came :) i cant imagine people still wanting to have their games spread out between 50 or 100 websites, where they own 3 games on each site.

I really like having all my games in one place, and they will never be lost, and with a 20/2mbit connection, its faster to download them, to install from some silly dvd :)

the new steam clouds if developers would use it, rocks, having youre savegames also forever stored in steam the FUTURE is now :)
  • RMJ1984;174095 said:
    Good thing it finally came :) i cant imagine people still wanting to have their games spread out between 50 or 100 websites, where they own 3 games on each site.

I really like having all my games in one place, and they will never be lost, and with a 20/2mbit connection, its faster to download them, to install from some silly dvd :)

the new steam clouds if developers would use it, rocks, having youre savegames also forever stored in steam the FUTURE is now :)
    Our expectations as to what's convenient and acceptable have really raised over the past few years haven't they? 50 to 100 websites?? How many games do you buy?

I installed Steam and my computer kept throwing up error messages regarding my graphics card so I did a system restore to pre-Steam installation and they went away. I'm afraid it's not part of my future of gaming.
  • I buy alot of games, and not just new ones, but old ones which Steam is getting more and more of, lost my of my old games, just got "The Digg" back and such classics, and hopefully Lucas Arts adds more.

Instead you should go to the forum, and post that you have a problem, developers cant read youre mind so if you dont post, then cant fix the problem, and always counting on someone else to submit the problem doesnt work.

Problems are there to be solved, you giving up isnt steams fault.
Add Comment