User Avatar Image

Got Wii and PC? Discount?

posted by stormy1954 on - last edited - Viewed by 473 users
As a proud owner of Monkey Island for the PC (in study) and also having a Wii in my lounge (honestly, I'm not bragging!) I was hoping there may be some discount for purchasing the titles in both formats.

This would encourage my laziness (currently I have to walk upstairs to experience the amazing delights of MI) and would annoy my wife by hogging the TV - among many other benefits.

Any discount for such bravado would be much appreciated.

stormy1954
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nah. You'd have to be a bit special to buy both versions, and it would look really unprofessional for Telltale to encourage it.
  • Don't buy the Wii version, you'll regret if for sure
  • Fury;174352 said:
    Nah. You'd have to be a bit special to buy both versions, and it would look really unprofessional for Telltale to encourage it.
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, I'm speshul!!!!!!!
  • thin029;174405 said:
    Don't buy the Wii version, you'll regret if for sure
    I dont regret it.
  • Fury;174352 said:
    Nah. You'd have to be a bit special to buy both versions, and it would look really unprofessional for Telltale to encourage it.

Yes... telltale would look unprofessional trying to boost their sales... :rolleyes:
  • Regardless of whether or not this would be a good idea, it's logistically impossible. They have no means of tracking and verifying Wiiware purchases, that's Nintendo's part of the deal.
  • Rather Dashing;174498 said:
    Regardless of whether or not this would be a good idea, it's logistically impossible. They have no means of tracking and verifying Wiiware purchases, that's Nintendo's part of the deal.
    Yes, thats why I had to buy and pay for my strong bad dvd that I bought for not buying the PC version, just the wiiware version. But my terrible luck aside, he's right. I believe this also goes for all other games taht are ported to different consoles, which at the monent is sam and max and wallace and gromit(and maybe csi because I dont know what consoles those went on)
  • I think we can learn a valuable lesson here from Gman. Just pre-order from TellTale, forget about ports, save money, and get all the extras.
  • thin029;174405 said:
    Don't buy the Wii version, you'll regret if for sure
    What?
  • The Wii version is crappy and everyone knows that
    It is more expensive, has LOW QUALITY SOUNDS AND TEXTURES, and the Wii is a piece of shit

/thread
Add Comment