209 Comments
  • And this is the ending of the game (i didnt watch the vid, so i dunno if its legit)

• But the trailer is not out yet how can he play the ep

• Pretty cool boss fight. Sounds like the Bruce-Selina relationship is over.

• You have played the ep

• I watched the video...I am one of those people who skips to the last chapter of a book just to see how it ends. One thing I know in Comics and well anything...if we do not see Vicki's body...bitch aint dead.

• Well, I can see a Season 2 happening around 2017.

• Spoilers allowed. Ok. Encountered funny bug. In Asylum Batman's new armour disappeared. Without explanation. He wore basic one during final confrontation.

And why Vicki wanted to escape through main door while another exit was closer, near the statue; the one Bruce and Alfred used. I don't understand.

• The ending fight is utterly ridiculous vale can take full blown shots to the face and being kicked through stone pillars.

She is laughably overpowered and seems superhuman

• Hmmm @Ja1862 , you do realize calling the last fight ridiculous because she can take those hits in a comic universe where people can stop bullets...leap tall buildings in a single bound...run faster than time, is itself a ridiculous thing. It is a Comic Book Universe where the heroes and villains are like the titans of lore. They are more powerful and smarter....stronger and more human. Comic Books use the unreality of the setting to reflect the hopes and dreams as well as the nightmares of our reality. Vicki being a augmented powerhouse is very much in keeping with the story.

• I'm sorry. Where were any of those things proven or demonstrated in this game? Because I don't remember seeing Superman.

You're making the erroneous assumption that simply because it's taking place in a comic book universe means those elements are a part of that universe. But we know that's not true. Christopher Nolan's take on Batman is still within a comic otherverse but grounded in a way that the powers you're describing could never happen.

• Vicki is a woman with no prior fighting skills, she was abused as a child, and is a reporter and the leader of Children of Arkham now. Bruce, on the other hand, knows many martial arts and has been in countless brawls. There is a difference between unrealistic and purely nonsensical. I get that the final boss had to be intense, but I just couldn't take the final fight seriously when Vicki fucking Vale can keep up with one of the world's strongest men alive. I mean, we saw what happened when any other non-bulky, unexperienced villain tried to fight Batman (Joker for example). They always get their ass kicked if they don't use gadgets or any form of technology. But somehow, Vicki is able to go toe to toe with Batman, is able to take his punches just fine, and her punches can hurt Bruce. I mean, what? If in S2 they show us that Vicki underwent serious physical training throughout most of her life (although I don't know when she'd have the time to squeeze THAT in), then I might buy it. But as it stands, it's like saying a ballet dancer can keep up with a boxer, although the ballet dancer has no prior boxing training. It's weird.

• I definitely agree this was....weird. I could not take that final fight seriously because of it, we are Batman damn it, not the most experienced one yet but come on.

She should not have stood a ghost of a chance.

• You are making a lot of assumptions that Telltale's Vicki is the same...she obviously got those toys from somewhere...and I think it is probable that who ever invested the money in that suit and staff..probably made sure she had training. I am further willing to believe that I know who and why based on the aims of the CoA. LoS probably trained her and supplied her with tech. As always the aim was destroying Gotham...using that gas at a crowded terminal would have done the trick I think.

• That would make a lot of sense, actually. If LoS is indeed involved in this, it's totally believable that they would train her. But until we get confirmation, I am staying skeptical of her fighting skills.

• Eh, I just took it as her augmented suit doing work. She had advanced tech at her disposal. Wouldn't be surprised if she had some of that adrenalizing drug in her system either.

Add Comment