User Avatar Image

First Episode available TOMORROW!

posted by Winckle on - last edited - Viewed by 5.3K users
Yes, i live in France and i'm excited about the worldwilde release of the first episode!
I've never played Sam and Max before but i think it's great!
I've seen some videos of Hit The Road and the humour is great.
(Why not sold or offer Hit The Road when buying the first season or in a bonus with the CD? It will be great because i can't find it anywhere)
At what time the game is supposed to be out tomorrow (GMT hour)?
Thanks for the answer.
91 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Winckle;10220 said:
    I've seen some videos of Hit The Road and the humour is great.
    (Why not sold or offer Hit The Road when buying the first season or in a bonus with the CD? It will be great because i can't find it anywhere)
    Try Ebay! :)

--Erwin
  • User Avatar Image
    LGH
    Winckle;10220 said:
    At what time the game is supposed to be out tomorrow (GMT hour)?
    Yeah, I was wondering about that too... Will it be GMT or local Californian time?
    And hopefully your download servers won't break down under the thousands of simultan downloads ;)
  • Winckle;10220 said:

Holy cow you never played Sam n Max... you poor guy...
    My only tip to you, if you see it take it. Wathever happens after it will be worth it I promise ;) . It's just a soo damn amazing game :D
  • By the way, they can't offer the original game in the bundle because LucasArts owns it.
  • Nothing.
  • damn, here in austria it's still 16:44....when i recall my steam-activation-experiences the game should be delivered around 18:00 CET.
    but who knows. there will be activation-keys sent out to the customers
    and maybe their mailserver will just blow.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Just for the record, it's 10:30 in the morning on Tuesday the 31st here in California! The game will be coming out tomorrow morning Pacific time (that's GMT -8), so I would recommend going to bed sometime between now and then :)
  • ah so its a 1st of November for America and 2nd of Nov for the rest of the world :P
    Its 10am in Australia now
  • djando;10279 said:
    ah so its a 1st of November for America and 2nd of Nov for the rest of the world :P
    Its 10am in Australia now
    Sometimes existing in the future isn't all that great, huh. ;) :p

I can't wait...I only finished the first game a few weeks ago so I'm in a really Sam and Max mood. :D
  • Good to see the australians are out in force :p
Add Comment