User Avatar Image

So LeChuck.....: Major Spoliers

posted by darknessofheart on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
What do you guys make of the new LeChuck? I personally think something is going on with him and Elaine. Elaine seem way too sure that he has become good, after all he's done to her. She's infected with the pox so that might have something to do with it. So do you think he is a nice guy now or if it's just role playing and he has other plans in mind?
171 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As someone who loves MI2 and the diabolically evil LeChuck and the Earl Boen voice over performances...the new LeChuck is insanely awesome in every way. I love this plot twist.

And he's definitely got something evil in mind.
  • darknessofheart;184919 said:
    Elaine seem way too sure that he has become good, after all he's done to her.
    Or does she? Remember the last thing she says is whispering to Guybrush that she wants to keep an eye on him.
  • And in the end she says she wants to keep an eye on him... I'm not sure what to make of that. Is she lying to Guybrush? Does she want to keep an eye on him in a "good way"? (prevent him from getting into trouble or something). Does she suspect him, too?
  • I'm hoping for a LeChuck/Elaine make out scene.
  • PariahKing;184931 said:
    I'm hoping for a LeChuck/Elaine make out scene.
    That would be ironic. There hasn't even been one with her and Guybrush. Anyway, I think Elaine is falling for LeChuck, maby that's why she gave Guybrush her wedding ring. I'm sure everything that is happening will all tie back to LeChuck, then at the end he tells Guybrush his whole plot ""It all started when I gave Elaine that flower so we could communicate to sea animals"... Something like that.
  • I have to say, I like his newer Voice Actor compared to the one used in Episode 1, this guy seems to have some class to his voice and sounds like LeChuck. :)
  • Ash735;184957 said:
    I have to say, I like his newer Voice Actor compared to the one used in Episode 1, this guy seems to have some class to his voice and sounds like LeChuck. :)
    I think it's actually the same guy, isn't it?

He's just not as well suited for the zombie LeChuck. I actually think this guy is the definitive human LeChuck though - he's really good. So good that I wouldn't mind if the human thing was permanent. It's really a refreshing plot twist and an awesome change in character.
  • I could of sworn it was a different name in the credits.
  • As human Lechuck the voice rocks but he wasn't so bad as the zombie version either.
    I get the feeling the LeChuck and Elaine both have hidden agendas. I can't see Elaine forgiving Lechuck as easily as she seems to have done. That would be like Princess Peach teaming up with Bowser (besides go-karting and playing tennis together).
Add Comment