If they don’t add this youtuber we riot

I am of course talking about the one the only minecraftawesomepsrodies the creator of the amazing song below me

At least have him as a DJ he’s the closest to quality music you get these days.

Comments

• Yes! And he should sing this for the credits of Episode 1 Season 2!

• YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY xD

Yes! And he should sing this for the credits of Episode 1 Season 2!

• Boo. I don't think so, Shooter McGavin.

• Ikr, he's my favourite minecraft youtuber, i'll sue telltale if they don't add him.

• No clue who the 'Tuber is, and the song is torture to my ears. So I say no.

• You don't know Awesome Minecraft Parodies? Who even are you? You don't deserve love.

No clue who the 'Tuber is, and the song is torture to my ears. So I say no.

• It's a joke buddy

• I don't even like going on YouTube, so I don't even know a fraction of whatever the heck they have there.

TheDerpGod posted: »

You don't know Awesome Minecraft Parodies? Who even are you? You don't deserve love.

• YouTube has beautiful works of art, such as this.

I don't even like going on YouTube, so I don't even know a fraction of whatever the heck they have there.

• Work of art? Two year olds trying to make music have made my ears physically bleed before, and this is worse than that. How is physical pain a work of art?
    Simple: it isn't.

YouTube has beautiful works of art, such as this.

• If you read the comments of the video you can see that everyone else thinks it’s a work of art.

Work of art? Two year olds trying to make music have made my ears physically bleed before, and this is worse than that. How is physical pain a work of art? Simple: it isn't.

• Wat?

It's a joke buddy

• Sorry, but simple word text can't tell me if the mood of the post is joking, hangry, or depressed. If it isn't an audio or video recording of someone saying something, I cannot tell the mood or emotional intention of a post with just words.

It's a joke buddy

• Do they, like me, make music for a living?

Creeper1846 posted: »

If you read the comments of the video you can see that everyone else thinks it’s a work of art.

• edited June 23

Ha. Ha. Heuughh....
    You're funny. :expressionless:

• This kid gets so much money, he spends it on all the ho's. Also some people do make music for a living.

Do they, like me, make music for a living?

• This is so good.

They must add this.

• Wrong. 1: I don't associate with any ho, under any circumstance; and 2: I made more money driving grain trucks in the summer than I do now with the music. I couldn't even afford a cheap used pile of shit car that some people call a "Honda" with the money from music at the moment.

This kid gets so much money, he spends it on all the ho's. Also some people do make music for a living.

• Exactly

• You must be fun at parties...

Wrong. 1: I don't associate with any ho, under any circumstance; and 2: I made more money driving grain trucks in the summer than

• I was legit expecting this to be a serious thread from a 12 years old raving about Dan TDM but I'm happy to see you're showing love to minecraftawesomeparodies lmao

• Oh my god... I am not capable of hearing anymore...

• edited June 27

I was legit expecting this to be a serious thread

As you can tell it is serious. Telltale must notice this!

I was legit expecting this to be a serious thread from a 12 years old raving about Dan TDM but I'm happy to see you're showing love to minecraftawesomeparodies lmao

• This is too serious. Why so serious?
    Why can't we all be unsociable and bring arguments and suggestions that are either nonsense or just plain bad and - Oh.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I was legit expecting this to be a serious thread As you can tell it is serious. Telltale must notice this!

• I don't go to parties; they're a waste of time.

You must be fun at parties...

• If they at least put this song in the credits for Episode 5, I'll die a happy man.

• edited September 13

It is sarcasm

I don't go to parties; they're a waste of time.

• edited September 13

I actually agree with him, parties are just wasting the time. I don't go to the parties too.

It is sarcasm

Sign in to comment in this discussion.