User Avatar Image

Luke's reaction when you choose to sit with Kenny

posted by Scythenger on - Viewed by 1.4K users

Did anyone else think it was stupid, dumb, made no sense, cringe or all of the above? When Pete said I know I sure ain't willing to leave a kid out here when we have a doctor that can take a look at her.
It made me realize even more what a scumbag Luke was. The guy drops Clem and she falls on her injured arm.
He locks her in a shed. He forces you to go with him to the bridge when it could've been and turned out to be dangerous.
You wind up having to fend for yourself then save him.
He makes you talk to a possibly dangerous person. He tells Clem she'll be safer if she stayed with the group basically forcing her to tag along. He doesn't tell her about carver and the situation the group was in.
When Kenny says she's staying here Luke said the hell she is or something like that. Yet he makes a sad and look of betrayal face when you decide to sit with someone you knew for way longer. Seriously?

52 Comments
  • It only took one episode for me to despise Luke. And that was the very first episode he was in.

• Remember that while he dropped Clementine and was hesitant to believe her about Sam when he noticed her bite, he still defended her from Rebecca and Nick and only went along with Carlos's plan to be absolutely sure she wasn't infected, arguing in favor of helping her out both beforehand and at the house meeting in the kitchen.

He also only had her go along with him on the bridge because he wanted to Nick more time and underestimated how dangerous the bridge actually was. Once the fight on the bridge was over and he saw Matthew coming towards them, he had Clementine talk to him specifically to avoid pissing Matthew off himself and had the the intention of gunning him down if he did prove hostile.

Overall, Luke is a guy who really does want to be a good leader his group can look to to get things done and most importantly do right by them, but he's actually not very confident in his own abilities and has a tendency to fall back on sneakier tactics when real danger is involved.

As for the dinner thing, that's obviously because he taken a liking to Clementine, which was still easy to do back then.

• When kenny said she's staying here, Luke said something more along the lines of "what?"

• So people hate Luke now? I thought he was one of the most likeable characters in S2.

• I liked Luke, but I totally get what you mean. Although I don't think of him as a bad guy, I considered him to be a jerk at times. To me, Luke was too soft for the apocalypse; like his comments on the dog, being emotional, avoiding conflict etc. The worst thing Luke has done (imo) is banging Jane instead of watching out for zombies knowing the situation we were in. I also really didn't like how he was treating Kenny as if Kenny was harming AJ. Luke dropped the ball a few times, but I was still with him because he was the ONLY one out of the Cabin Group that seemed to have sense after Pete's death.

• Luke wanted a friend in Clementine. The sad face or whatever when she sits with Kenny is him realising that she is under new leadership and that he might no longer be her closest friend in the group. The bridge thing - yeah it wasn't really necessary for Clementine to go with him but he asked her to because he enjoyed her company. A lot of people (myself included) at the time thought that the nice guy thing was just an act and he was really a villain because of how nice the writers made him.

• thought that the nice guy thing was just an act and he was really a villain because of how nice the writers made him.

That would've been interesting, but I feel like they've done it too many times at that point in the series with the St. John's, Vernon, Roman, and Tavia (I guess).

• To be fair, only the St. John Bros. really fit that description. Vernon was just looking out for what was left of his group's safety by seizing an opportunity that involved screwing Kenny over, Roman was an otherwise casual extremist with a similar goal, and Tavia was an emissary who lost her passion over time and became an indifferent, if somewhat abrasive member of Carver's Inner Circle.

• That's true but I think having the "may seem nice but is actually evil" villain should've been only a One time thing or else everyone would be predicting it if they come across another nice person.

Look at Joan. Everyone pretty much predicted she'd be the villain when she was first introduced.

• I have some other ideas when it comes to Luke's character arc. After his original crew were all killed, he would start feeling undervalued and underappreciated by the group and would want to leave them. Only problem is, he wouldn't know how to go about it. Instead of dying the rather lame death that he did, I would have let him leave the group without telling anyone, which gives him potential to return. Or even fake his death to get away from the group if you really wanna go for shock value, lmao.

• Look at Joan. Everyone pretty much predicted she'd be the villain when she was first introduced.

Did they? Cause if it wasn't revealed in the very same episode, I would've thought Clint or even Lingard(which in a way was the case originally) would be the main suspects.

• Cause if it wasn't revealed in the very same episode, I would've thought Clint or even Lingard

Its just the way Joan was speaking to Javi and David that gave it away, well at least to me.

Clint was my 2nd suspect if it didn't turn out to be Joan. Lingard wasn't a suspect mainly because he was treating Kate and was mentoring Eleanor throughout Ep.3.

• Its just the way Joan was speaking to Javi and David that gave it away, well at least to me.

I suppose. Then again, I really liked Joan in that episode, so maybe I was just a little biased.

was mentoring Eleanor throughout Ep.3.

Actually, he was impressed with her work and apparently took her before the rest of the Council to get her a job working alongside him and an apartment to live in.

• Did anyone else think it was stupid, dumb, made no sense, cringe or all of the above? When Pete said I know I sure ain't willing to leave a kid out here when we have a doctor that can take a look at her. It made me realize even more what a scumbag Luke was. The guy drops Clem and she falls on her injured arm.

Luke drops Clementine out of fear that she was bitten, he was panicking, as we've seen before in The Walking Dead, people can be irrational in emotional stress.

He locks her in a shed. He forces you to go with him to the bridge when it could've been and turned out to be dangerous.

You can't single handedly blame Luke for locking Clementine in the shed, the whole group decided this (bar Sarah).
    Clementine is living in a world full of walking corpses that will devour her at sight, I think it's a little too late to be worrying about it being dangerous, she's already been on her own and with just one person for over a year...

You wind up having to fend for yourself then save him.

He was in trouble, it's not like Luke could've just used the power of plot convenience to give himself the edge, he's not Kenny.

He makes you talk to a possibly dangerous person. He tells Clem she'll be safer if she stayed with the group basically forcing her to tag along. He doesn't tell her about carver and the situation the group was in.

The whole fucking Cabin Group were dangerous to Clementine, except for Sarah, Alvin and Pete, they all wanted to leave her to die at one point.
    Clementine makes the decision to stick with the group, the player's aren't given the choice because the game has a linear story-line, not because Luke 'forced' her to.
    I'll give you that one, however, no one in the cabin group did, Sarah was the first to give hints towards him and only didn't tell Clementine because she forgot. Not to mention at that point in time they didn't know they were in immediate danger and Clementine can say she doesn't plan on staying, giving them less reasons to trust her with that information.

When Kenny says she's staying here Luke said the hell she is or something like that. Yet he makes a sad and look of betrayal face when you decide to sit with someone you knew for way longer. Seriously?

Luke's reaction is understandable, I mean, if you're gonna argue with Luke disagreeing with Clementine staying, how about arguing about Kenny attempting to force Clementine to stay and force the cabin group away?
    It's the same pouty face Clementine can give him and remember that Kenny practically does the same thing.

I don't know why you're making Luke out to be a bad guy, he was one of the few decent characters.

• You can't single handedly blame Luke for locking Clementine in the shed, the whole group decided this

Yep. They put it to a vote and the majority ruled in favor of going through with the shed plan 3 to 2.

He was in trouble, it's not like Luke could've just used the power of plot convenience to give himself the edge, he's not Kenny.

Or Jane for that matter.

Clementine makes the decision to stick with the group, the player's aren't given the choice because the game has a linear story-line, not because Luke 'forced' her to.

Yeah, pretty much. That's also the reason for things like Carlos suggest the shed plan regardless of your first impressions or Kenny forcing Clementine to carry the walkie talkie so he later take responsibility when they're caught.

I'll give you that one, however, no one in the cabin group did, Sarah was the first to give hints towards him and only didn't tell Clementine because she forgot.

Or was simply too worked up to think clearly at the time, but same thing.

I don't know why you're making Luke out to be a bad guy, he was one of the few decent characters

Because Ron is a Deatheater, apparently.

Whatever that is.
    • That doesn't give him a reason to drop an injured kid. And he doesn't even apologize. He says don't look at me, you're the one who's bit here. Him being under emotional distress doesn't mean anything. Considering how long it takes to turn, the fact that he should've looked at the bite carefully and known what a walker bite looks like. He had no reason to drop Clem. Luke is the leader. He should have the final say in what happens. He also didn't bother to look for the dog which if he did would've proved or shown Clem was telling the truth. And bringing a kid he just met, was a douche towards, did nothing to prevent that from being locked in a shed and didn't bother to go look for the dog that the kid said that bit her to a possibly dangerous area is stupid, irresponsible, dangerous, and something a supposed leader wouldn't do or just anyone with a working brain. The chance that he could get in trouble is another reason why bringing a kid with him was a dumb idea. He told Clem nothing about the dangers the group was in. The dangers luke knew himself and the group was in. He said nothing about the kind of person carver was. Yet he wanted Clem to travel with the group who was in danger and being followed by a mad man. It doesn't matter if she was planning to leave or not. He had an obligation to let her know that if she changed her mind she would be following a group that was in trouble. His reaction wasn't understandable. It was pathetic, childish and he had no reason to concern himself in matters he didn't belong in. Not to mention that Clem would've been safer with Kenny. Someone she's known for some time, longer than she's known luke, trusts, and has a reason to trust. Luke wasn't smart or sensible enough to realize that. Luke wasn't decent enough. He was a childish, douche of a brat who didn't know how to lead and let his urges get the best of him at a crucial time.

• That doesn't give him a reason to drop an injured kid. And he doesn't even apologize. He says don't look at me, you're the one who's bit here. Him being under emotional distress doesn't mean anything. Considering how long it takes to turn, the fact that he should've looked at the bite carefully and known what a walker bite looks like. He had no reason to drop Clem.

Yes, it does. He's carrying a stranger who is evidently groggy and has a bite on her arm. How often do people in the apocalypse get bit by dogs? So of course people are going to automatically assume it was a walker bite, because people everywhere are getting bit and claiming it's nothing. Being in emotional distress means everything in situations, if you hadn't noticed, emotions are a bit difficult to control, which is why people have emotional reactions, in this case, Luke is evidently in a state of panic, not just because Clementine has a bite that they presume is from a walker, but also due to a recent event where they let a bite victim into their home and it ended in the loss of Nick's mother, not to mention Carver hunting them down and fear of Clementine being a spy. At the end of the day, they had no obligation to take care of Clementine, just because she's a kid doesn't give her a free pass in the apocalypse.

Luke is the leader. He should have the final say in what happens. He also didn't bother to look for the dog which if he did would've proved or shown Clem was telling the truth. And bringing a kid he just met, was a douche towards, did nothing to prevent that from being locked in a shed and didn't bother to go look for the dog that the kid said that bit her to a possibly dangerous area is stupid, irresponsible, dangerous, and something a supposed leader wouldn't do or just anyone with a working brain.

Luke is who the group looks up to as the leader figure but he is never shown to lead the group in a significant way (the only time he was shown to lead was the bridge scene). He also isn't a dictator like Kenny, he can't just tell his group how he wants it done and expect them follow suit. At the end of the day, the group as a whole decided that it was safer for them if Clementine was locked in the shed, so that if she did turn, their loved ones would be out of harm's way.
        Why would he look for the dog when night was drawing near? Plus, they literally escaped a herd of walkers from the direction Clem came from. Could they have done so? Yes, but why would they risk their lives to confirm that Clem's bite was a walker's or dog's when they have a doctor who could decide for them?
        But if you want to talk about leadership and responsibility, Luke did the best for his group. Clementine is a complete stranger, in any situation, a leader would do what is best for his own group over a new face that could be potentially dangerous.

The chance that he could get in trouble is another reason why bringing a kid with him was a dumb idea. He told Clem nothing about the dangers the group was in. The dangers luke knew himself and the group was in. He said nothing about the kind of person carver was. Yet he wanted Clem to travel with the group who was in danger and being followed by a mad man. It doesn't matter if she was planning to leave or not. He had an obligation to let her know that if she changed her mind she would be following a group that was in trouble.

Again, I'll easily sum up what happened here: Plot. This may be a choice based game but it still needs to tell a story and in order to do that, the plot has to be linear and can't change much. Plus, again, Luke never forced Clementine into sticking with the group, Clementine made that conscious decision on her own as an established character. Also, considering their reactions to Carver's appearance at the house, they mostly seemed shocked and worried, even the dialogue indicates that they had not expected him to have found them or even still be searching for them, so there's that along with various other factors: Clementine planning to leave soon making it a bit pointless to notify her, or being a child, the group may have wanted to assure her not to worry.
        It doesn't matter if Luke told Clementine that she could stay, Clementine made her own decision to stay.

His reaction wasn't understandable. It was pathetic, childish and he had no reason to concern himself in matters he didn't belong in. Not to mention that Clem would've been safer with Kenny. Someone she's known for some time, longer than she's known luke, trusts, and has a reason to trust. Luke wasn't smart or sensible enough to realize that. Luke wasn't decent enough. He was a childish, douche of a brat who didn't know how to lead and let his urges get the best of him at a crucial time.

So would you say the same about Kenny's reaction? Considering Luke saved this child's life, advocated for her safety but ultimately did what the group as a whole wanted, then gave her food, let her stay in their house and bonded with her, it's not unlikely that he would be disappointed that she chose to sit with someone else. It's like when you meet a new person that you quickly grow fond of, but you feel sad when they end up spending their time with their old friends over you, it is rather irrational but understandable, because these are emotions and we are humans.
        How in the world could Clementine have been safer with Kenny? Who obviously has anger issues and a totalitarian attitude, heck, if you sit with him he doesn't even ask if Clementine wants to stay with him, he outright tells her she's staying and the cabin group will leave in the morning and you say that Luke doesn't give Clem a choice?
        I'm sorry but how much did Clementine and Kenny even just talk to each other in Season 1? About 3 times, off the top of my head I remember: their introduction to each other where Kenny gives her a bit of a fright and then there's that time where Kenny gives her an angry look and tells her to get into the train cart after she expresses worry over Duck. The relationship between Kenny and Clementine is almost nonexistant and they automatically care about each other like they were always best friends? Yeah, that's a relationship more forced than Clementine sticking to the plot.

You're literally blaming Luke for feeling (something humans always do, regardless of intent), looking out for his safety and his group's and for the plot of Season Two and you still fail to prove how those qualities are any part of his character.

• He had the look of a jealous boyfriend.

• Luke is honestly such a useless piece of shit. He also wanted to immediately lie about what happened to Matthew when we discovered the truth, despite them being very gracious and trusting hosts to us thus far. Plus the dog incident, plus the bridge fiasco, plus running away when Carver attacked, plus getting caught stealing good and getting Kenny beaten up, plus wanting to leave Kenny behind, plus the Jane fiasco, plus the Arvo fiasco.... fuck Luke. He fucked everything up but gets a pass because he's nice.

• He also wanted to immediately lie about what happened to Matthew when we discovered the truth, despite them being very gracious and trusting hosts to us thus far.

He was just trying to keep Walter from understandably killing his best friend in response, dude.

plus running away when Carver attacked

Actually, Kenny sent him away after he started going on about "something". And even then, he and Kenny were clearly out of their respective depths and Luke chose to take a more cautious approach when Kenny's backfired.

plus wanting to leave Kenny behind

His point was that if the others were really serious about leaving, they'd have to accept that they'd have to leave the seriously injured behind to have a higher success rate. Which included Sarita and himself, btw.

plus the Arvo fiasco

That was Jane, dude. Hell, all Luke did was take aim at Arvo when he moved in on Buricko's orders and limp around while Mike and Kenny argued about him.

• So the immediate action is to lie and cover up a murder? I loved Nick but hiding Matthew's fate was totally fucked up and Nick knew it. That's why he decided to come clean, he is actually a good person.

I dont think we can honestly say that Kenny made Luke not help by telling him to take a hike or whatever. Luke wasn't ready for a confrontation regardless. But yeah neither plan ended up working completely, but i feel like Kenny's plan would have succeeded if only Luke came too because he could have talked Bonnie down.

Luke didn't include himself on the list of people that would stay behind. He suggested just leaving Sarita and Kenny which is why Sarita became so furious with him.

Yeah the Arvo thing was Jane's fault, I meant that Luke was sympathetic towards Arvo which obviously wasn't smart. He could have had away with both Bonnie and Mike if he could think pragmatically for once and not with his bleeding heart.

• So the immediate action is to lie and cover up a murder? I loved Nick but hiding Matthew's fate was totally fucked up and Nick knew it.

Kinda like how Kenny smashed Larry's head in and kept shooting at Carver even after he made an example of Walter, eh?

i feel like Kenny's plan would have succeeded if only Luke came too because he could have talked Bonnie down.

Eh, wishful thinking, but I suppose. Assuming he could get close enough to talk to her without getting his head blown off, that is. Not to mention that Bonnie wasn't the one capping people.

Luke didn't include himself on the list of people that would stay behind. He suggested just leaving Sarita and Kenny which is why Sarita became so furious with him.

"Yeah, but now we're dealing a guy beat to shit, Sarita in no shape to do anything, and I'm a goddamn mess."

Yeah the Arvo thing was Jane's fault, I meant that Luke was sympathetic towards Arvo which obviously wasn't smart. He could have had away with both Bonnie and Mike if he could think pragmatically for once and not with his bleeding heart

I put all this together because I'm not quite sure what you're ultimately getting at here.

• Lol wat

All I'm saying about the hostage standoff was that Kenny already took out that one guy and Bonnie could have been talked down by Luke or at least wouldn't shoot him, thus if Kenny took the second shot and knocked down Carver then Troy would be the only guard left and would be caught off guard. Just conjecture

• He also wanted to immediately lie about what happened to Matthew

Yeah, i've mellowed out towards Luke in time but this was one of the things that annoyed me as well. There is no way I was gonna cover up the murder of one of Kenny's people just because of Nick's insanity and Luke shouldn't have been dumb enough to ask that. His decision making was a little dodgy in other situations as well... wanting Carver to live after everything he put them through, running out of his hiding place in the shootout with the Russians, yelling at Kenny for trying to ease the burdern of a dying women by helping with the baby.

• Yeah, exactly. The best way I can describe Luke is... selective morality? Like he pretends like he has morality on his side but only after he has already made up his mind about a situation. He is cowardly and then tries to be in the right, if that makes sense.

Example: if Kenny or anyone else had left Clem in a shed to basically die, he would being it up to Clem non-stop and emphasize how they couldn't trust her. If someone murdered one of their group and then tried to lie about it when they could have come clean, he would never trust their word again. Massive hypocrite.

• User Avatar Image
      Deltino Moderator

He also wanted to immediately lie about what happened to Matthew when we discovered the truth, despite them being very gracious and trusting hosts to us thus far.

Even the nicest people tend to have a berserk button. For all you know, telling Walter that you shot and killed his friend could be that berserk button. In Luke's own words "He's gonna ask who did it, and you're gonna tell him?" ... "It's right to get Nick killed? Because that's what's gonna happen!"

It's not that Luke didn't want to tell him, per se... it's that he didn't want to risk his friend's life by doing so. Maybe it wasn't the best course of action, but I don't think his decision here is completely damnable.

plus running away when Carver attacked

If you ask me, there were three choices for handling that situation; 1) you surrender, like Rebecca and Alvin do, to avoid bloodshed, 2) you open fire, and risk casualties, as well as possibly get yourself caught anyways, or 3) you retreat and get away from the area, leaving your friends to fend for themselves... for the time being.

Unpopular opinion time: the third option is probably the smartest of the bunch; the rest of your group is caught... but you're not. Your group suffered minimal casualties because you didn't try to attack, and you're still out there and able to do something later down the line. Compare that to Kenny's attempt to help... one guy was killed, potentially a second guy was killed as well, Carlos beaten up even more, and Kenny still ended up having to give himself up. I'm not saying Kenny's choice was terrible, but I can't help but wonder if it was really worth it, since he ended up in the same position as everyone else.

plus getting caught stealing good and getting Kenny beaten up

I dunno if it's really fair to blame Kenny getting beaten up solely on him. The way I see it, it's similar to the Ben situation-- him getting caught did cause a turn of events that led to Kenny getting beaten, but he was not the direct cause of it. It was situation that snowballed into something worse... something that was almost certainly not the intention of the person that (inadvertently) started it.

Luke gets caught > Luke is taken back to the pen > Carver beats him up/tortures him in front of everyone > The rest of the group gives up the first radio > Carver tells Troy to bring everyone else back > Troy takes Clem, Kenny and Mike back > Carver asks for the second radio > Kenny decides to take the blame for the second radio > Carver chooses to make an example of Kenny

plus wanting to leave Kenny behind

Honestly, he had something of a point here; at that point in time, Kenny was still unconscious, and for all they knew, possibly in a coma or worse according to what Carlos says. The plan is to walk out through a herd. You really think they'll be able to just carry an unconscious man out of Howe's, let alone through a couple thousand walkers? It's a miracle that Clementine managed to drag Lee to the jewelry store... and the jewelry store was literally 5 feet behind where Lee passed out. And like Luke himself said, he was playing devil's advocate. I mean hell, I'm playing devil's advocate myself right now by suggesting that Luke had a point. Suggesting something doesn't necessarily mean you agree with it.

I got no problem with not liking Luke. People are going to like some characters and dislike others no matter what. In fact, I can almost guarantee you that someone, somewhere, unironically likes Badger of all people as a character. As crazy as that probably sounds, we all know its true. People find themselves liking/disliking characters for reasons we can't always make sense of, so who am I to judge?

But with that being said though, I don't think it's fair to pin most of this on Luke, personally. I'm not gonna deny that he made mistakes (namely the points you brought up that I didn't try to argue in this post), but I don't think he fucked everything up, either. He tried to do what he thought was best in a situation where the 'best' answer wasn't clear to begin with. I can't really fault him for that myself, because basically every character in the game has tried to do that in some capacity (admittedly, some better than others); Lee, Clementine, Kenny, Nick, Christa, Omid, Chuck, Lilly, Ben, Javier, David... even fuckin' Larry. Like I said, some did it a lot better than others, but they all had some kind of a noble goal driving their actions, for better or worse. I mean, even Larry was trying to keep his daughter safe, although I think most of us can agree that the way he went about it was uh... certainly interesting. That, and the fact that his incredibly aggressive and judgmental attitude certainly leaves a shitty first impression on people.

• Luke gets caught > Luke is taken back to the pen > Carver beats him up/tortures him in front of everyone > The rest of the group gives up the first radio > Carver tells Troy to bring everyone else back > Troy takes Clem, Kenny and Mike back > Carver asks for the second radio > Kenny decides to take the blame for the second radio > Carver chooses to make an example of Kenny

Come to think of it, how did Carver learn about the walkie talkies?

In fact, I can almost guarantee you that someone, somewhere, unironically likes Badger of all people as a character. As crazy as that probably sounds, we all know its true.

enter image description here
        :confused:

• User Avatar Image
          Deltino Moderator

Come to think of it, how did Carver learn about the walkie talkies?

He probably didn't know about the radios at first, he probably just beat the shit out of Luke until they told him what they were planning.

enter image description here

It goes to show a simple truth: If you make the most likable, loyal, and all-around good character, someone will absolutely despise them. Likewise, if you make the most hatable character with no redeeming qualities, no motivations, no nothing... someone will still like them.

• I know this goes without saying but how is it even remotely possible to like Badger as a character? He's basically Randall with zero character development, and Randall didn't have that much character development to begin with. And this is coming from someone who's been pushing for the return of Nate, a creepy psycho speculated rapist who acted like a dick for 15 minutes straight and never returned.

• He's basically Randall with zero character development, no distinctive accent, and no memorable dialogue

Fixed.

• I didn't recall much funny dialogue from Randall, though he did have his moments I suppose. Most I remember about him is his remarks about bashing kids heads in and his his speech about how the world is before determinantly getting his head caved in by Michonne. He was a pretty decent villain, much better than the ones in A New Frontier at any rate.

• Okay, admittedly, memorable was the word I should've used. I just thinking about his hub lines when I typed that.

• User Avatar Image
                Deltino Moderator

I didn't recall much funny dialogue from Randall

Randall: "You, we'll start with you. What's your name?"
                Michonne: "Fuck you."
                Randall: "Is that spelled with an F or a Ph?"

"I guess being a pain in the ass runs in the family..."

Pete: So how are we playing this?
                Randall: Yeah, Michonne! How are we playing this?

Zachary: I know what I'm doing.
                Randall: (Naw, he really doesn't.)

"Son of a fuckin' gun..."

Michonne: Don't make this harder than it needs to be.
                Randall: Now why would I do a thing like that?

"You just gonna stare at me to death?"

Norma: Randall! You okay?
                Randall: I'm fine... but Michonne here's mighty upset. She wants me to call you off.
                Norma: What?
                Randall: Yeah, I know. So you probably SHOULDN'T come to a house, southwest of the tower, set me free and kill everyone here. Probably.

Michonne: You stupid fuck! I was trusting you!
                Randall: Who's the stupid fuck now? That's one of them rhetorical questions, by the way.

Michonne: I'm not letting you hurt anyone.
                Randall: Well, not until Norma gets here, and I skip bare-ass free out the front gate.

"Norma's stormin' now!"

[in response to Sam threatening to kill him] "Fuckin' A. A girl after my own heart!"

"Well, ain't I the belle of the ball!"

"I'm a guest in this house. Where are your manners?"

Norma: "He better not be hurt too bad"
                Michonne: "He's doing just fine."
                Randall: "Oh-fuckin'-really?"

Pete: "Michonne, pick up. It's Pete."
                Randall: Awww, your buddy misses you. Cute.

"You know, my hands hurt a little bit. You got any ointment lyin' around?"

"When Norma gets here, she'll bust down that little gate of yours, and tune you up good. Just march on in... majestic as fuck!"

"I'd rather eat shit out of a dead dog's ass."

• Unpopular opinion time: the third option is probably the smartest of the bunch; the rest of your group is caught... but you're not. Your group suffered minimal casualties because you didn't try to attack, and you're still out there and able to do something later down the line

No it's not. Not by any standard. What did his choice to do that even result in? All he did was exhaust himself and follow them back to their camp (yeah because that's really the best place to help them where they're behind a gated prison and 24/7 guard patrol) and even once he sneaked in he got himself caught. So he went through all that for nothing. The only way that option would have worked is if he managed to get to them before they reached the truck but even then it's just a repeat of the gunfight in NGB where it's essentially another stalemate except this time not in the lodge.

• Entire dog-bite situation was nonsense because they could not realized the difference between a dog bite and a zombie bite which is %1000 impossible because of the different shapes of the mouth of these creatures.

But I cannot make the idea for delivering Luke as a bad guy. Even it is one of the bullshits in the entire TWD franchise, lets agree that he cant put up the difference between a dog bite and a zombie bite. You are living in a world that surrendered by these slow-ass hungry creatures that eats anything when they across something that breathing or still fresh. You know the fact that when these slow-ass bastards bite someone, they are gonna be dead and revive eventually. So its an understandable statement to put. Luke has a right to be nervous and worry. Your argument on this part is invalid.

He didnt lock her. Majority locked her. Luke cant start an anarchy in the group because of a kid that he just met. His hands were tied.

Well I wouldnt take Clem with me when I already have Nick and Alvin and Carlos to use. Its a plot necessity because of the Clem focus. Even lets call it senseful, it doesnt mean that he is an asshole. He needs someone to watch out for. So if he took Nick,Alvin or others with him and they faced with the same danger, would you call him an asshole ? No, you wouldnt.

I agree with the first sentence. Even she is a kid, it is still apocalypse and people went crazy already so they wouldnt mind to kill a kid for their own safety. But forget it, because the game demands it.

Well, what are the chances for a kid to survive on her own in a world that full of walkers, crazy humanity and limited supplies ? That is your answer. She will have a better chance with a group for surviving even that group is in an obvious danger but the danger that you dont know the details about it.

He has a friendly nature and he is an amicable person so this choice made him sad and disappointed. Its not something that proves Luke is an asshole.

Add Comment