Wait. So... About Lily

According to the game characters, Lily had been missing for weeks, yet her Death is more recent, as she is glamoured as Snow. So why did she go missing?

Also, Evidence pointed that Lily's murder was staged to make it look like Crane did it, but it was Georgie all along. So Georgie staged that whole thing? How did Georgie know that Lily was going to glamour herself as Snow, and then go to Crane's 207 place? Plus, if Lily was working for Georgie then wouldn't Georgie of all people know that That wasn't actually Snow White?

Comments

• I'm glad you brought this up. This is something that always bugged me.

According to the game characters, Lily had been missing for weeks, yet her Death is more recent, as she is glamoured as Snow. So why did she go missing?

I never understood that. Holly wanted her sister found yet she knew where Lily worked, so why didn't she just ask Georgie since she knew Lily worked for him? Also how would she be missing if Beauty saw her with her clients?

Also, Evidence pointed that Lily's murder was staged to make it look like Crane did it, but it was Georgie all along. So Georgie staged that whole thing?

What I don't understand is why there was so much blood on the bed in room 207. I mean all Georgie would've done is remover her ribbon. And we saw how much blood came out when Vivian removed hers. Yet the blood is all over the bed like someone was trying to cut Lily's body into body parts. I don't think Georgie would've done all that.

How did Georgie know that Lily was going to glamour herself as Snow, and then go to Crane's 207 place? Plus, if Lily was working for Georgie then wouldn't Georgie of all people know that That wasn't actually Snow White?

Well Georgie did talk to Crane (Georgie also asked the business office if he could talk to the Deputy Mayor in Ep 2) so that's probably how he knew and kept it in his ledger.

• What I don't understand is why there was so much blood on the bed in room 207. I mean all Georgie would've done is remover her ribbon. And we saw how much blood came out when Vivian removed hers. Yet the blood is all over the bed like someone was trying to cut Lily's body into body parts. I don't think Georgie would've done all that.

Well, considering that the neck has a major artery, the pool of blood makes way more sense than when Vivian killed herself. Also, the Crooked man told Georgie to take care of it, and Georgie did admit to killing them both. Later dialogue said at least 2-3 times that the whole thing was staged to point to Crane. Thing is, why would Georgie incriminate someone that had been part of the operation? (Maybe Crane wasn't a big part in it, which makes sense after seeing how he was treated around like a dog). Maybe he wanted to take an opportunity to put an end to Bigby's investigation by giving him a prime suspect, which kind of worked for a while.

Well Georgie did talk to Crane (Georgie also asked the business office if he could talk to the Deputy Mayor in Ep 2) so that's probably how he knew and kept it in his ledger.

Yeah but "Fake-Snow" died at the end of episode One, which means Lily was killed there. But the whole Georgie questioning thing wasn't until episode 2. Also, Georgie never got the chance to speak to anyone. If you hang around when Georgie is making the call, you will see he is put in hold after hold after hold, which makes me suspect he wasn't attended at all.

When you went to Open Arms, Beauty tells you that she "did hear that strange loud music some nights ago" (or maybe she said yesterday, not sure). So that murder happened some time prior to Bigby being there. Therefore, whoever killed Lily, was onto Crane.

I'm starting to suspect that due to all of the rewrites, the writers may have f'd up and not given us closure to things like Lily's murder and wether it is Nerissa or Faith at the end. It would make sense, since after all these years you would expect them to make a comment about it and give us closure, but they quite haven't. Unless there's a way that we can figure this out.

Menofthe214 posted: »

I'm glad you brought this up. This is something that always bugged me. According to the game characters, Lily had been missi

• I don't think any evidence was planted to frame Crane. Crane just made himself look really guilty. The only thing Georgie left in that room was Lilly's blood and his cigarettes.

• Yeah but in the game it is mentioned at least 3 times by Bigby that Crane was framed, or maybe it was a false hypothesis.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't think any evidence was planted to frame Crane. Crane just made himself look really guilty. The only thing Georgie left in that room was Lilly's blood and his cigarettes.

• So, a lot of this seems to just be plot holes and continuity errors, rather than actual clues about what happened. I think the whole 'Lily being missing for weeks' thing was just a mistake that didn't get fixed in the massive rewrite of episode 2.
    As I understood it, in episode 1, Crane had a 'massage' appointment with Lily in room 207, there he and Lily (glamoured as Snow) had some of the wine he brought, and then acted out his Snow White fantasy, which they'd probably already done before on other occasions. He ripped off her 'Snow White' fairy tale costume and they had sex. Then Crane put the torn (not bloody) costume back in the cupboard and left. Then Georgie, having already killed 'Faith', perhaps knowing that Lily frequents room 207, came looking for her there. He found her their glamoured as Snow, but could tell it was her because of the inconsistencies in her cheap glamour and the track marks on her leg. He killed her, per the Crooked Man's instructions, dragged her off the bed and then dumped her body in the river with help from Bloody Mary or the Tweedles maybe.
    The real question is, why did Lily's head end up on the steps of the Woodlands? Why didn't Georgie just throw it in the river with her body?
    It could be that Georgie was opportunistically trying to frame Crane for both murders, but given that the Crooked Man wanted to protect Crane from being arrested in episode 3, that doesn't really line up.

• When you murder on someone's orders, you have to bring back proof that you actually murdered the victim. You don't usually bring back the head, but given the heads-off spell, that would make it pretty convenient.

So, a lot of this seems to just be plot holes and continuity errors, rather than actual clues about what happened. I think the who

• That doesn't explain why Lily's head ended up at the Woodlands at all. If Georgie brought it to him, the Crooked Man would have no reason to leave it there. Not to mention it was still glamoured as Snow, so it wouldn't actually be proof that Lily was dead anyway.

WarpSpeed posted: »

When you murder on someone's orders, you have to bring back proof that you actually murdered the victim. You don't usually bring back the head, but given the heads-off spell, that would make it pretty convenient.

• I took the whole "snow's head at your doorstep" thing as a Message for Bigby to stop digging. As a "see what you get" stepping-on-your-toes or post-warning action.

But at the same time, I don't think that the whole "message" thing was supposed to have fake-snow, but actual snow. I suspect this because Tweedle-Dee, when interrogating him, is also shocked at the sight of Snow being alive. And he shouldn't be, because if Crooked Man had told his minions to kill snow white as a message, then all of the Crooked man's crew would know that snow was supposed to be dead, instead of any fake-snows.

So, a lot of this seems to just be plot holes and continuity errors, rather than actual clues about what happened. I think the who

• Which I assume implies that it originally was supposed to really be Snow's head, but that was changed in the episode 2 rewrite and substituted for Lily's glamoured head, thus explaining the discrepancy about Lily being missing. She was originally meant to be 'missing for weeks', but when the writers realised they needed someone else to be dead instead of Snow, the missing girl made the most sense, so they altered her role in the story to fit the new narrative.

I took the whole "snow's head at your doorstep" thing as a Message for Bigby to stop digging. As a "see what you get" stepping-on-

• Maybe they regretted just how much they were breaking with the canon, by killing Snow off, given she and Bigby have a long history in the Fable comics that hadn't happened yet.

Which I assume implies that it originally was supposed to really be Snow's head, but that was changed in the episode 2 rewrite and

• I think that most of these plotholes, including "if its either Nerissa or Faith at the end" is caused by the writer's neglect during these rewrites.
    Not that these rewrites were a bad idea, according to the creator the game was supposed to be more comical and goofy than it is now. He also pointed that the rewrite was done quickly, so that may explain why they didn't close up so many details.

Which I assume implies that it originally was supposed to really be Snow's head, but that was changed in the episode 2 rewrite and

• Later dialogue said at least 2-3 times that the whole thing was staged to point to Crane. Thing is, why would Georgie incriminate someone that had been part of the operation? (Maybe Crane wasn't a big part in it, which makes sense after seeing how he was treated around like a dog). Maybe he wanted to take an opportunity to put an end to Bigby's investigation by giving him a prime suspect, which kind of worked for a while.

Can you explain what your talking about in this part? Sorry about asking I'm just trying to remember all the events that happened in the game because it's been a long time since I last played it.

Yeah but "Fake-Snow" died at the end of episode One, which means Lily was killed there.

Something else I just realized. Was it ever clear that Nerissa was the one who put Lily's head there? I know she did it with Faith but it would have been good to know if she did. But that doesn't really make much sense to me. Because when Bigby tells Nerissa that Lily was killed in the Oprn Arms, Nerissa didn't know that. And if she doesn't know how would she have gotten the head. It was also never clear who dumped Fake-Snow's body and put her head at the front door of the Woodlands.

When you went to Open Arms, Beauty tells you that she "did hear that strange loud music some nights ago" (or maybe she said yesterday, not sure).

She said it was the night before.

I'm starting to suspect that due to all of the rewrites, the writers may have f'd up and not given us closure to things like Lily's murder and wether it is Nerissa or Faith at the end. It would make sense, since after all these years you would expect them to make a comment about it and give us closure, but they quite haven't. Unless there's a way that we can figure this out.

I'm guessing they wanted us to guess on our own whether it was Nerissa or Faith but as for everything else I would agree they may have dropped some of the writing.

What I don't understand is why there was so much blood on the bed in room 207. I mean all Georgie would've done is remover her rib

• I actually think that Nerissa actually staged the whole crime scene at the Open Arms.

Think about it, Nerissa’s whole plan from the beginning was to point Bigby and Snow in the right direction so it makes sense that Nerissa would make Crane out to be a killer which then gets Bigby on his trail which gets the attention of Crooked Man. Not only that why would Crane leave the photos there? The way they’re placed in the room seems as though they’re deliberately designed to be found by Bigby.

I also believe Nerissa was the one who left Lily’s head on the doorstep.

A lot of this isn’t exactly made clear though and I think the narrative really should have clarified a lot of these loose ends a lot better by the end but I do think it’s a plausible theory.

• No I think that after Lily and Crane were finished Georgie entered the room and removed Lily's ribbon and than placed her at the Woodlands still glamoured as Snow White to send a message to Bigby that his friends will suffer the consequences for his investigation into the Crooked Man.

J-Master posted: »

I actually think that Nerissa actually staged the whole crime scene at the Open Arms. Think about it, Nerissa’s whole plan from

Sign in to comment in this discussion.