94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The funniest thing I´ve seen today.
  • I just cant believe how the media lies with cheap information like this. I always knew CNN lied to the people about politics and stuff giving one sided stories, but alcohol> i dont even see the agenda here! But whats more impressive its how do they expect a human being to survive drinking something like that. He says the argentine government will schedule a meeting the same day he broadcasted that news to find ways to intervene.
  • Everlast;191452 said:
    He says the argentine government will schedule a meeting the same day he broadcasted that news to find ways to intervene.
    But not about this grog! This report was made on the context of the goverment trying to close nightclubs at 4 (total stupid idea by the way, that like in past ocasions, will end up in nothing).
    So in this context, this dorks tried to make a report about youth and alcohol, and this is what hapened....failure.
  • I wonder what ultimate stupid question you have to ask on facebook or whereever to get the receipt for MI-grog as an answer.

Maybe something like this:
    Undercover C5N-Reporter said:

"Hello! I'm 12 years old by now and i never got drunk, all my friends, brothers and sisters, and all of my classmates already got drunk at least one time. I wanna know how it feels to be drunk. But my parents are strict teetotallers and i look to young to get any alcoholics in the supermarket. what shall i do? plz help, i wanna get drunk so badly! LOLz XD
  • That is hilarious :)

Grog "XD" indeed
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Could some Argentinian contact that journalist for a statement on that rubbish?!
  • Only 2 explanations possible.
    - They couldn't find anyone who speaks English well enough to properly google/wikipedia it.
    - They are too backward to realize you can google/wikipedia it.

There should be some exam before you are allowed to speak on TV....
  • bobdevis;191512 said:
    Only 2 explanations possible.
    - They couldn't find anyone who speaks English well enough to properly google/wikipedia it.
    - They are too backward to realize you can google/wikipedia it.

There should be some exam before you are allowed to speak on TV....
    - The producers and the journalist are plain stupid.
  • I don't know whether to lulz or cry.
Add Comment