User Avatar Image

Han Solo adventure game!

posted by pilouuuu on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
It's a fan game made on Scumm. Looks cool! I always wondered why Lucasarts never made an adventure game based on the original trilogy. KOTOR showed that an Star Wars adventure would be amazing.

Chieck pictures and a video in the creator's site
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That's cool! And there is another SW adventure in production. It already has a tech-demo and it looks promising.
  • ...and Yoda Stories was a kind of adventure... : ) Or, at least, it was fun.
  • I really hope that Lucasarts DO allow this because it's lookin' awesome! A great idea, the final version should be very cool!
  • Heard about this on Kotaku. It certainly does sound awesome.
  • Some of the dialog choices in the video for this were some of the funniest, most original I've seen in a while. How can you not laugh at "Look behind you, it's the Goodyear blimp!"
  • I hope LucasArts has forgotten where they left their C&D cannon...
  • pilouuuu;191436 said:
    It's a fan game made on Scumm.
    Actually AGS. But I'm sure it will contain a lot of scumm and villainy. (Yeah, I just discovered the creator of the game in question made the same joke, but let's pretend like he stole it from me, 'kay?)
    Secret Fawful;191968 said:
    Some of the dialog choices in the video for this were some of the funniest, most original I've seen in a while. How can you not laugh at "Look behind you, it's the Goodyear blimp!"
    Hopefully those alternate choices were coded just for the video. I draw the line at Han Solo referencing the Goodyear blimp. Would have been better (IMO) if it were "Look behind you, a three-headed womp rat."
  • quickfics;192042 said:
    Hopefully those alternate choices were coded just for the video. I draw the line at Han Solo referencing the Goodyear blimp.
    You are correct, sir! :D

I've seen that video posted all over the internet labeled as a trailer for the game, but the real story behind it is on this page: www.starwarsuncut.com (scroll about half way down and click on the Greedo thumbnail for my clip.)

The clip was more a stab at post-modern humor. It's true I used the graphics from my game, but that actual scene won't be in the game. And no out-of-place, earthbound references, scouts honor!

(And by that of course, I mean Biker Scout)...

-s
  • Wait, do we have the actual maker of the game posting here? Awesome.

Interesting to see the Star Wars Uncut thread. I shudder at the thought of amateur 'actors' dressing up in homemade costumes and re-enacting their favourite scenes.
Add Comment