Your thoughts about Vallory
I always figured there was something that connects Vallory deeper to the story of Sasha and Fiona and probably Felix as well.
I mean we have
- Felix mentioning that they were messing with Vallory and her entourage
- Vallory stating that she know them both since they´ve been lifting watches ( The deal was 15 years before if i remember correctly)
- The foto that shows a younger Felix holding hands with a woman that looks a lot like a younger Vallory ( d´ont know if she is though )
- That scene in the preview to Episode 3 where you can see Vallory get closer to the drawer that crashed out of the Caravan. Shreding Felix away from the Picture and look awfully long at the sisters.
- Vallory being overly excessive mad that the deal was screwed up.
- There is also unused Audio of Sasha refering to her as Ma Vallory. Also something about a Eridium Deal and Vallory holds all the Eridium in town ( Maybe for the fake Vault key?)
I just can´t see here as a Gangster Boss that is only pissed about a fake deal that went to fail. But i can´t place if she either wants to take revenge on Felix or if she has some kind of odd familial relationship to them, or maybe even something different?
So tell me what you guys think and feel free to share your opinions