Wolf Among Us Season 2 New Camera Concept (Video)

So as many of us know by know, Season 4 of the Walking Dead is going to have a new camera that follows the actual character more than being set in one place. I think it is safe to assume Wolf S2 will also have this camera. So I decided to try and see how this new camera might work in S2.

disclaimer I am in no way at all an animator so this video I made is very very lacking on the animation, however, the overall idea of this video is to try and give off that vibe of what Wolf S2 maybe like with this more dynamic camera that the player can adjust as it follows the character (Bigby)

Tagged:

Comments

• Hey, as a concept, this is still pretty good.

Can't wait to explore crime scenes like this now, I'm sure there'll be some good hiding spots for murder weapons...

• Im actually working on this more to try and make it look nicer

AChicken posted: »

Hey, as a concept, this is still pretty good. Can't wait to explore crime scenes like this now, I'm sure there'll be some good hiding spots for murder weapons...

• It looks pretty cool! I do like this new angle though. It just looks really cool to me. I kinda think it'll feel strange at first, but in a good way, considering what we're used to.

• Is that Nerrisa? OMG!!!

Poogers555 posted: »

Im actually working on this more to try and make it look nicer

• I came across this concept clip on YouTube maybe a week or two after the PAX East footage for The Walking Dead: The Final Season was leaked. And I have to say it looks amazing! I am not exaggerating at all when I say that! It feels so different but the music and lighting really capture that Noir vibe that Wolf Among Us Season One had. Once again fantastic work Poogs. Keep it up!! :smile:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.