User Avatar Image

Should Guybrush have a son or daughter in future installments?

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
As far as I can see it's literally giving the franchise new life...
85 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • doodo!;196677 said:
    You are a bad man! :p
  • NOOOOOO!!!! Guybrush is merely a child himself. Getting married wasn't exactly a good idea in the first place, but children? What for? OK, so in an action game you need someone to save, but this is an adventure game: What the hell would you do with them? Use diaper with son?
  • hansschmucker;196691 said:
    What the hell would you do with them? Use diaper with son?
    :eek:....

:D

Well I don't want to always give a serious answer but I guess you're some what right unless it's like a genius baby or something that can solve puzzles.
  • Guybrush is too much of a kid himself to lug around another one, he'd just mature with the task or something equally horrible. I could see him pestered by a younger version of himself though, like in The Kid with Bruce Willis. Or even better, I could see him having to look after a youthified LeChuck.
  • TK-421;196693 said:
    Guybrush is too much of a kid himself to lug around another one, he'd just mature with the task or something equally horrible. I could see him pestered by a younger version of himself though, like in The Kid with Bruce Willis. Or even better, I could see him having to look after a youthified LeChuck.
    On that note I thought it was pretty damn funny in Mi-4 when he got a hold of the Lechuck and Guybrush puppets. The scene where they start arguing was one of the funnest moments in Monkey Island 4. Good stuff really, that game has problems but its humor is under rated. Anyways if done right it could work, a youthified Lechuck. Sort of abstract but that's often a good thing for comedic flavor.
  • Guybrush doesn't have sex.

/thread.
  • Mataku;196697 said:
    Guybrush doesn't have sex.

/thread.

Well maybe he should.

He doesn't know what he's missing and I want him to tell me what it is!
  • hmm i could see it happening, but i doubt it will tbh. i dont think i would like the idea much ,purely because its the Cliché thing to do.
  • doodo!;196677 said:
    I can't think of anything I would hate more.
  • No, man. It's like Shia leBeouf in Indy 4 or Jack Ryan, jr. And I hope that Monkey Island never gets as stale as the Jack Ryan stories did.

(Although they weren't that great to begin with.)
Add Comment