User Avatar Image

You know you're obsessed with Monkey Island when....

posted by raycichocki on - last edited - Viewed by 9K users
-When you see sword fighting in a movie you wonder if they're going to insult each other with rhyimg comebacks.

-You cringe at the idea of Monkey Kombat

-You think Guybrush is a legit name for your first born son

(add some of your own!)
233 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • "Prepare to be boarded" when you make love? Are you serious? That's pretty bad, man.
  • you come to a local college party dressed as El Pollo Diablo
  • You check this thread more than three times per day.
  • You buy a frozen chicken from the supermarket and catch yourself subconciously checking for pulleys.
  • - When you give your kid a bottle of Root Beer to keep by the bed to keep the Ghosts away.

-when you make Voodoo Dolls of the characters and try to summon them into the real world.
  • nitsujsedohr;201253 said:
    - When you give your kid a bottle of Root Beer to keep by the bed to keep the Ghosts away.

-when you make Voodoo Dolls of the characters and try to summon them into the real world.
    I'm so doing the root beer thing when I have kids. They'll never understand.
  • raycichocki;201278 said:
    I'm so doing the root beer thing when I have kids. They'll never understand.
    Once she's old enough to understand I'm gonna show her the 1st MI as proof that Root Beer Kills Ghosts. Now all I got to do is figure out how to prepare her for the Boogieman. :D

P/S: No kids yet? I'm surprised, you sound like a keeper to me:p
  • -When you are known as the creepy girl (or guy) who keeps a Styrofoam skull named Murray in their room all year long.
  • jortlaban;200924 said:
    you do know grog is a real drink, right

Yes, grog is a real drink but in the context of you going to a bar and asking for grog, they look at you like your retarded, and making grog I was referring
    to this recipe.

water, light rum, grapefruit juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, cinnamon, and honey.
  • - when your husband and your sister's boyfriend both have an unspoken understanding that they will be MI widowers for the last weekend of every month and try to support each other through this time
    - when you're in Florida on honeymoon and demand to visit a restaurant called Salt Island simply because it looks like it came directly out of MI - garish colours and all
    - when you're in Florida on honeymoon and demand that you and your husband of 2 weeks stop in the middle of the street just because you swear you heard a tiki band playing the theme from MI at one of the bars
Add Comment