User Avatar Image

Tarot cards = plastic printed with game pack?

posted by Amaterasu on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
Well, the last 2 S&M games came with a cool gamepack of really inventory stuff from the game.
I still wear the "Max for president" badge on my hair, and the mafia bear magnet is on my fridge...

Now I see that the Tarot cards started playing a big part in ToMI, and it seems you have made a whole majors deck!
I study Tarot cards and collect original decks.

I really hope that in future we will be able to order a whole deck (at least the 22 majors) of "Monkey Island TAROT cards" from the telltale shop, printed as official tarot deck!
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Could be really fun to own a card game with monkey island cards looking like those from the game! would pay quite alot for that :)

and when we are talking about items, i could just LOOOVE to be able to buy a big sized murray skull kind of thing to have at home. :D maybe it could be a hard skull item or a furry item or an alarm skull clock with murray famous quotes " I WILL END YOU"
  • What about a life-size Pyrite Parrot? XD
  • We love these cards around the office as well- no promise about getting them out there for merchandising, but us Telltalers want them just as badly as you do.
  • nikasaur;203770 said:
    We love these cards around the office as well- no promise about getting them out there for merchandising, but us Telltalers want them just as badly as you do.
    If you do will they have the voodoo powers
  • these cards are nice indeed...not real tarrot cards though. if you want to release them as a real tarrot deck, you would probably have to change the design of some cards. i would rather like to have them as they appear ingame...
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    They would definitely be cool to make. Even if they only get released digitally or something, I hope we can get them out into your hands. A real deck would be amazing though, as all of the art is great. We printed a banner for our booth at PAX that was four of the cards blown up to be about a foot and a half wide each. It's hanging up in the office now, but hopefully people will eventually forget about it so it can "disappear" one day.
  • it's funny i thought a deck of cards with similar styling would be great
  • It would really be awesome to get hands on those cards, even if it's only in digital format.
  • I'd love some Murray merchandise, the alarm clock idea is excellent. Alternatively, just a Murray statue type thing would be brilliant.
  • I'm still holding my breath for an "El Pollo Diablo" tarot card.

Add Comment