User Avatar Image

What are the chances?

posted by DeLuca on - last edited - Viewed by 548 users
What are the chances that if TMI sells SO well they earn a lot of money, that they USE said earned money and bring back Earl Boen for the season of MI6 or whatever follows TMI is called.

Pretty pretty please?

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd do it just for the dog.
  • I think the guy doing the voice now is fine, never did like LeChuck's portrayal in CoMI much, though that was admittedly because of how he was portrayed ingame rather than the voice itself, but regardless the current voice is fine.
  • The current voice is good because LeChuck's human now making it a completley different charcter...at least for now, Earl Boen's earthy tones mightn't suit our new compassionate LeChuck
  • I agree but I am of the assumption that he will be evil again before the game is over.
  • I like the current voice. The "har har harrr" was awful, though, and *that* needs to be fixed.
  • Meh, I have no problems with the new voice.
  • Kroms;205300 said:
    I like the current voice. The "har har harrr" was awful, though, and *that* needs to be fixed.
    You're referring to the "har har harr" of the demon LeChuck at the beginning of EP1? That was yet another voice actor..
  • Kroms;205300 said:
    I like the current voice. The "har har harrr" was awful, though, and *that* needs to be fixed.
    That "har har harrr" wasn't the greatest was it, I think I actually faceplamed when that happened. but then there was some puzzely goodness and the main credits and I was grinning like a...grinny thing
  • You know, while I didn't really mind it too much, the response to LeChuck's 'monster' voice seems to indicate that most people didn't think it was that good, which seems to indicate TTG didn't really care too much who they got for it as they don't plan on using that voice for more than that single role. This leads me to the conclusio n that LeChuck will either stay human or will take on a new form that doesn't use his old evil voice. Just theorycrafting...
  • Boen not being in the cast has nothing to do with money. He's semi-retired and chose not to do it. From what I understand, he did SoMI:SE because it was a one-shot deal. He would have to come in repeatedly to record for Tales (or any sequel TTG may do).
Add Comment