User Avatar Image

Morgan & LeChuck

posted by DKreinest11 on - last edited - Viewed by 490 users
Anyone think Morgan will end up with LeChuck?
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's a definite possibility. I think LeChuck will probably turn all evil again, but if he stays in human form that seems like a neat way to wrap things up.
  • DKreinest11;205055 said:
    Anyone think Morgan will end up with LeChuck?
    I honestly hope not.
    I'd rather Morgan Go off into the sunset glad of having the time in the presence of her Idol,
    than end up his Nemesis.

She's said it her self the only reason that she is hunting guybrush is it is a job.
  • BobTGoldfish;205059 said:
    I honestly hope not.
    I'd rather Morgan Go off into the sunset glad of having the time in the presence of her Idol,
    than end up his Nemesis.

She's said it her self the only reason that she is hunting guybrush is it is a job.
    He said end up with LeChuck, not as LeChuck. If LeChuck remains a human, it might make sense.
  • Frogacuda;205063 said:
    He said end up with LeChuck, not as LeChuck. If LeChuck remains a human, it might make sense.
    I never said she'd become LeChuck.

Frankly Guybrush will never.. EVER.. Trust lechuck, even if he remains human,
    even if he says he does, in his gut he'll truly never trust him.
    They will always Be nemisi. (is that a word)
    Like Luke and Vader. They may be father and son, and the Father went good, But they are still each others nemisis.

If Morgan were to end up with LeChuck, by being "with" him, Morgan would be positioning herself as one of Guybrushs Nemisi. (there that word again.)

I would rather have, at the end of Episode 5, Morgan Say goodbye and tell Guybrush that if he ever needed her, to get in contact. And For her to sail off into the sunset. would be more fitting for the Charachter
  • The word is nemesis.

I do hope LeChuck remains human, and I do hope he and Morgan end up together. She pretty much addmited in Chapter 3 she's searching for a relationship. And someone like Morgan would help LeChuck get over Elaine.
  • The plural is nemeses, actually.
  • haha I was just thinking of starting up a thread with that exact title. Seems possible to me, they have a lot in common.
  • Frogacuda;205165 said:
    The plural is nemeses, actually.
    one nemesis, fifty nemessissies.

edit: bla
  • I was thinking that Bugeye and Morgan should've at least had a conversation. They could have really hit it off... anyone agree?
  • What would be really funny is if Morgan ends up with Noogie...
Add Comment