User Avatar Image

What I hope doesn't happen at the end

posted by Kraken on - last edited - Viewed by 282 users
Two things I hope doesn't happen.

- Guybrush gets magically his hand back. I rather like his new hooked look, he is now even more pirate.

- LeChuck turns into Ghost and gets banished. Its been the there of every Monkey Island so far. Just keep LeChuck in the book of living, it actually gives more dimension to the character at the moment.

Basicly just doesn't want everything reseting at the end, but to story have developing. And yes... I do want season 2!
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't want Guybrush to get his hand back either.. yet at least.

As for LeChuck I like him human but I DO want him to be evil at the end, I think it would be cool if all the voodoo went back to him via the sponge at once, and instead of making him a strong pirate it crippled him and made him a voldemort-pre book 4 type being, barely alive but plotting for his eventual return
  • An evil human Lechuck would be fun.
  • Kraken;205486 said:
    - LeChuck turns into Ghost and gets banished. Its been the there of every Monkey Island so far. Just keep LeChuck in the book of living, it actually gives more dimension to the character at the moment.
    This will never ever happen. I will not accept a human Le Chuck at the end.
    I want my bad undead Le Chuck back. Human LC was fun in Episode 2 but this has to come to an end.
    What I really would like to see is LC as playable character. I wanna help him get his VooDoo back.
    Pale Man;205493 said:
    An evil human Lechuck would be fun.
    Indeed. And he could be killed and become an evil undead LeChuck again.
  • It's interesting where they're going with both Le Chuck and Guybrush.
    But I wonder how much freedom Lucas Arts have given Telltale? Are they allowed to leave lasting changed when things are over?
  • I don't want LeChuck to die again either, my reason however is different, the voice actor for undead LeChuck is rather terrible, Human LeChucks voice is MUCH better.
  • User Avatar Image
    Tim
    Ash735;205512 said:
    I don't want LeChuck to die again either, my reason however is different, the voice actor for undead LeChuck is rather terrible, Human LeChucks voice is MUCH better.
    Isn't it the same guy? If not, I shall go sit in a corner.
  • Then go sit in a corner. ;)

It isn't the same guy, the voice of Lechuck was changed after Episode 1, assuming because his Human Form would sound different from his Voodoo Demon High Pitched form from Episode 1.
  • i don't know i would like to see all the forms of le chuck... The ghost one, the zombie one and the fire one :D.
  • for some reason i get a little feeling that le chuck wont die at the end. maybe leads on to a 2nd season? also i reckon guy will get his hand back
  • I'm all for Human LeChuck. He's fresh. Zombie Ghost LeChuck is old and stale and got boring after 4 games of the same.

I like the hook too, but I hope Guybrush manages to get his hand in a jar or something, so it could be reattached someday.

I hope DeSinge gets all the powers of LeChuck and turns into some horrible, horrible monster for season 2.
Add Comment