The legendary Sam & Max fanart

2456779

Comments

  • edited November 2009
    I'm guessing the big Max head in the front is the rotating one on top of their office in the animated series. And obviously the pumpkin-headed Max is from Belly of the Beast. Is that the Desoto behind Elaine's head? Otherwise I suppose they left it at the office.
  • edited November 2009
    Harald B wrote: »
    I'm guessing the big Max head in the front is the rotating one on top of their office in the animated series. And obviously the pumpkin-headed Max is from Belly of the Beast. Is that the Desoto behind Elaine's head? Otherwise I suppose they left it at the office.

    Well, they do have a grass statue of Max in the garden in the Animated Series. Max's pumpkin head is from Belly of the Beast and Sam also is dressed like that comic. And yep, the deSoto is right here. ^^!

    OVER NINE THOUSAND COOKIES!
  • edited November 2009
    I did one for Monkey Island so why not Sam and Max too

    its them in littlebigplanet style

    Sam_and_Max_LBP_by_Irishmile.png
  • edited November 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I did one for Monkey Island so why not Sam and Max too

    its them in littlebigplanet style

    Sam_and_Max_LBP_by_Irishmile.png

    Omg, they are so cute! I want them.
  • edited November 2009
    Justin, sell them to me. D8
  • edited November 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I did one for Monkey Island so why not Sam and Max too

    its them in littlebigplanet style

    Sam_and_Max_LBP_by_Irishmile.png

    Pretty awesome.:)
  • edited November 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I did one for Monkey Island so why not Sam and Max too

    its them in littlebigplanet style

    Sam_and_Max_LBP_by_Irishmile.png


    Would it KILL YOU to give us a Hi-Res? Seriously, we want to print these. Snap to it.

    This goes for the rest of you. MAKE IT PRINTABLE FOR OUR OFFICE.
  • edited November 2009
    nikasaur wrote: »
    Would it KILL YOU to give us a Hi-Res? Seriously, we want to print these. Snap to it.

    This goes for the rest of you. MAKE IT PRINTABLE FOR OUR OFFICE.

    Ooookkkk... I guess

    Here we go, The Tale of Brave Sir Sam in wonderful 300dpi (In fact is 299.999 for some reason...)

    I also included the rest of my fan arts.
    Shareholders of Hell
    Human Diseption
    Movil Lagomorph Launcher

    The wonders of an online SVN Repo ^^!
  • edited November 2009
    Huh. Somehow it never even occurred to me to post this.
    Figured you guys might like it.
    http://dragonfangirl.deviantart.com/art/Max-Otaku-138618687
    Download link is in the description if you want it. I also take Otaku requests, if you guys have anything in mind. (Just keep in mind that I suck at drawing Sam). I'm working on a Guybrush right now, actually.
  • edited November 2009
    A doodle gone wrong.

    batmax.png

    He's the goddamn Batmax.


    EDIT: 100th post. Not a coincidence methinks.
  • edited November 2009
    ^ Hey, I really like this. Any chance you might color it? :D
  • edited November 2009
    I think so, at the very same time I don't really think so. I'll try though.
  • edited November 2009
    I can't really draw worth anything, but I can't pass up a chance to embarrass myself with a few sketches, either.

    Yeah, I know Sam's feet are just floating downard. Shut up.

    Max wearing Sam's clothes has been done before, but I haven't seen Sam switched out of his outfit. I didn't really have the desire to draw a naked Sam, though, so I gave him Bosco's outfit instead of Max's.

    Of course, you know that this only means there's a naked Bosco running around somewhere...
  • edited November 2009
    They're adorable! I want to squeal like a fangirl. >w<
  • edited November 2009
    Falanca wrote: »
    A doodle gone wrong.

    batmax.png

    He's the goddamn Batmax.


    EDIT: 100th post. Not a coincidence methinks.

    I thinks me want that as my new background.
  • edited November 2009
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Those are cute. I like how "Bosco" is crossed out in the second picture. But if Sam's wearing that, what's Bosco wearing?

    This obviously takes place in an alternative version of What's New, Beelzebub? :p

    Also, I love Sam's expression in that drawing.
  • edited November 2009
    But if Sam's wearing that, what's Bosco wearing?
    This obviously takes place in an alternative version of What's New, Beelzebub? :p

    I wonder where Bosco keeps his gun.

    Thanks for the compliments, guys! Especially since they're just some messy sketches; had I any shred of talent with such things, I'd color them and make them look halfway decent.
  • edited November 2009
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Those are cute. I like how "Bosco" is crossed out in the second picture. But if Sam's wearing that, what's Bosco wearing?
    "I'm naked!"
  • edited November 2009
    A very, very VERY free version of Max's Badge. Just because I didn't search for a decent Wallet (By the lack of a better name, the direct translation from Spanish is "Document Holding").

    13054_1281337599772_1420033633_813578_524077_n.jpg
    13054_1281338159786_1420033633_813579_1778118_n.jpg
    13054_1281338519795_1420033633_813581_5714911_n.jpg
    The poor Sam's Badge is not aging very well (Just like its owner =P)
  • edited December 2009
    Something I doodled in school today.

    woo.png
  • edited December 2009
    <3 Awwww... <3

    All you people taunting me with your adorable Max drawings. Now I want a Max of my very own.
  • edited December 2009
    Tried to do something worty for the announcement of Sam and Max Season Three.

    http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp352/Falanca/maxcopycopy.png

    Also with alternate text:

    http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp352/Falanca/max2-1.png
  • edited December 2009
    This is what I made for the Halloween contest:

    ]voodoounderthemoons.th.jpgvoodoounderthemoons.jpg

    I can't wait for Season 3 and I'm sure it will amazing!
  • edited December 2009
    pilouuuu wrote: »
    This is what I made for the Halloween contest:

    ]voodoounderthemoons.th.jpgvoodoounderthemoons.jpg

    I can't wait for Season 3 and I'm sure it will amazing!

    that is awesome.
  • edited December 2009
    In honor of S3's announcement, I made another quick sketch - though I bothered to go over it in pen this time.

    link

    For those who can't read my terrible handwriting:

    Sam: You seen my hat anywhere, little buddy? Must have flown off when Jimmy hopped into my coat and you chased him with that electric thingymawhatsit of yours.

    Max: You should take better care of your inconvenient crap, Sam.
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope wrote: »
    that is awesome.

    Thanks! :-)
  • edited December 2009
    Behold! The greatest fanart of all time!

    Image-2.jpg
    Image.jpg

    I drew these in 5 minutes in my notebook one day while I was bored in class. Oh, and I'm the world's worst artist.
  • edited December 2009
    Pale Man wrote: »
    Behold! The greatest fanart of all time!

    Image-2.jpg
    Image.jpg

    I drew these in 5 minutes in my notebook one day while I was bored in class. Oh, and I'm the world's worst artist.

    Awesome!
  • edited December 2009
    SaM___Late_for_X_mas_Dinner_by_Ginny_N.jpg

    Happy Holidays, if you want to be politically correct. (In Chile, we still say "Merry Christmas", so, have fun!) (Oh, and I'll post a printable version in a moment, don't eat me Nikki! A printable version as an offer to the Nikasaur)
  • edited December 2009
    That's amazing! i wish i had your talent. How long did it take?
  • edited December 2009
    Friar wrote: »
    That's amazing! i wish i had your talent. How long did it take?

    If you talking to me, it's took about 5 hours. About 12 if you want to count how long took me to come up with the idea ^^U
  • edited December 2009
    Friar wrote: »
    That's amazing! i wish i had your talent. How long did it take?

    If you're talking to me, (which you must be, given my amazing talent (of drawing like a 6 year old)) it took me less than 5 minutes.
  • edited December 2009
    GinnyN wrote: »
    SaM___Late_for_X_mas_Dinner_by_Ginny_N.jpg

    Happy Holidays, if you want to be politically correct. (In Chile, we still say "Merry Christmas", so, have fun!) (Oh, and I'll post a printable version in a moment, don't eat me Nikki! A printable version as an offer to the Nikasaur)

    I awww'd. XD
  • edited December 2009
    Is someone shooting candy canes at them? Because I think that might be one of the greatest ideas ever (Eat sweet, minty death!)
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P wrote: »
    Is someone shooting candy canes at them? Because I think that might be one of the greatest ideas ever (Eat sweet, minty death!)

    Yep, someone, but I never think of who, any ideas?
  • edited December 2009
    Mrs. Claus, looking for revenge after her husband
    was possessed by a demon and then sent to Hell by Sam and Max
    ?
  • edited December 2009
    Lena_P wrote: »
    Mrs. Claus, looking for revenge after her husband
    was possessed by a demon and then sent to Hell by Sam and Max
    ?

    Probably
    but I always believe she maybe was seeking divorce since, apparently, Santa spend more time in his workshop recalling toys =P.
    .
  • edited December 2009
    Here's another

    SaM___Bishie_Sam__WITH_GLASSES_by_Ginny_N.jpg

    URL.

    *Hides in her Secret Bunker. No, it's not her bathroom, dammit!"
  • edited December 2009
    Bishie Sam! 8D
    <3
Sign in to comment in this discussion.