3.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • While this doesn't quite count as fanart, I hope that everyone here can appreciate my sense of humor.

snm__worst_awful_pun_ever_by_queen_of_the_lobster-d3c0djx.jpg
  • While this doesn't quite count as fanart, I hope that everyone here can appreciate my sense of humor.

snm__worst_awful_pun_ever_by_queen_of_the_lobster-d3c0djx.jpg

...................................................................................

It took me a second to get over the fact that I'd never even noticed that before. And then I fell out of my chair from giggling like an insane person.
  • I'm skitting laughing over that now! :D 'This wizard...
  • That wizard! XD

Back when I was attempting to make some comic for the halloween contest, I made and -very basically inked some panels. Here was an establishing shot of Sam and Max taking a stroll after the DeSoto dies on them on some lonely road.

strolling.jpg
  • crfh wrote: »
    That wizard! XD

Back when I was attempting to make some comic for the halloween contest, I made and -very basically inked some panels. Here was an establishing shot of Sam and Max taking a stroll after the DeSoto dies on them on some lonely road.

A comic from you would've been awesome. (They actually both look kind of adorable, there.)

I'm delirious. It's 6am. I'm supposed to 'wake up' in an hour. And I'm pretty sure lights are moving out of the corner of my eye. Miracles, man. Miracles.

...Oh yeah, and Page 14 - in which someone else begins acting curiously out of character :

Page14-2.png

I should probably make comic pages before evening passes.

EDIT : Tweaked a little.
  • Oh 1nky... you shouldn't be up so late! 4am is my max.. and that's on a non-school night even!!

But... damn. There's no denying the work of this. Hell, seeing Sam go apeship (LOL) on that guy is awesome.

... oh man, Sam & Max documentary want. XD
  • ahahahah oh god I love your comics :D
  • @ 1nky: Your comics never cease to amaze me.
  • @1nky Still love your comics! The only thing I'd say is Max looks a little off in the last panel, at first I thought he was standing backwards? But maybe I'm just being weird :P His left shoulder maybe?
  • Chubbs McGruff. OH NO HE DIDN'T
Add Comment