User Avatar Image

People living underground!

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 481 users
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spt5MEa4yuA

!? I don't know, lol...but their is actually alot of people , books, and rumors, about aliens and creations under ground.

Part 2 about it, (aliens)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv7uA-uR62U

"This sound completely insane. However, there is not a single person on this Earth who understands the true nature of reality well enough to call this man a liar. We live on the surface of this planet -unlike Red Elk's subteranians- but, as a species, we are still in the dark."
10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ... this is the most insane person I've ever heard and he needs to be institutionalized immediately.
  • Pale Man;229190 said:
    ... this is the most insane person I've ever heard and he needs to be institutionalized immediately.
    Yeah, I thought it was strangely entertaining too.
  • Pale Man;229190 said:
    ... this is the most insane person I've ever heard and he needs to be institutionalized immediately.

    And to think these people are dead serious, wow.

    image
  • I should make my own YouTube channel. Big Foot works for the U.S. goverment, a pharmaceutical company created the Swine Flu and dolphins can read your mind.

    It could be fun.
  • A quick look at Red Elk's site shows that he's offering 7 CDR's of him talking shite for the knockdown price of $200
  • doodo!;229179 said:
    "This sound completely insane. However, there is not a single person on this Earth who understands the true nature of reality well enough to call this man a liar."
    Red Elk said:
    half-breeds
    Ihad trouble paying attention to the entire first video, but it sounds like he was talking about lizard people. Lizards cannot breed with humans. Even if the lizard people were in the same genus as humans, which I doubt, they still couldn't breed with humans and have fertile offspring.

    I don't even have any formal education in science past high school, and I know that. Not really "not a single person on this Earth".
  • Shwoo;229558 said:
    Ihad trouble paying attention to the entire first video, but it sounds like he was talking about lizard people. Lizards cannot breed with humans. Even if the lizard people were in the same genus as humans, which I doubt, they still couldn't breed with humans and have fertile offspring.

    I don't even have any formal education in science past high school, and I know that. Not really "not a single person on this Earth".
    It's not my quote, lol but I think he means some sort of alien race that has lizard qualities, not an actual lizard man.
  • I know, that's why I left it in quotes. And it doesn't matter if they're aliens. They still wouldn't be able to breed with humans.
  • Shwoo;229587 said:
    I know, that's why I left it in quotes. And it doesn't matter if they're aliens. They still wouldn't be able to breed with humans.
    Excuse me, you've clearly not see the film Alien I take it. Sheesh!
  • JedExodus;229595 said:
    Excuse me, you've clearly not see the film Alien I take it. Sheesh!
    Was that the third one or the 4th?:p
Add Comment