User Avatar Image

»I wonder what happened« Planning/Tryouts Thread

posted by TomPravetz on - last edited - Viewed by 9K users
This was originally "I wonder what happens in... I wonder what happens in..."

Note: I refreshed the whole list of workers. If you already got a part, and still want to do this. Just repost your application, and you'll probably get it again.

Characters we need (subject to change):
If there is a line next to the character, that is the line I want to hear for you audition. If not, improv it.
Narrarator
LeChuck (recurring)
Elaine (recurring)
Guybrush (recurring)
Popsky, Random Pirate™
Nipperkin
D'oro(recurring)
Winslow(recurring)
Voodoo Lady(recurring)
DeSinge(recurring)
Morgan(recurring)
Stan

Current team:
Organized by:
TomPravetz
Ribs
Avistew
Animators:
Scrawffler
Voice Actors
apenaap as de Singe
Takun as Stan
TomPravetz as Santino
Writers:
Tpravetz
StLouisRibs
Avistew
Tabstis
Artists:
391 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hmm, we seem to have plenty of animators already, don't we?
    Oh well, maybe I could still be useful elsewhere.

Here's a couple of the animations I did for assignments this year in Flash. One's a lipsync with an attempt at acting and the other is just quiet animation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1pLrim0xy0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gGkiSu_M8E

And just for kicks, the one thing in my DeviantArt account I'm the most proud of:
    http://unicorn-foal.deviantart.com/art/SA-Chapter-1-Title-102779462
    (I've got just the one bit of MI fanart up there right now, but it's sketchy and spoilery for ep4, so I won't bother linking to it. :) )
  • Nice nice... May I see more of your work?
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    I've got too much on right now to be involved in such an epic project, but keep posting here as you progress! I'm always happy to add an opinion :D
  • So we need to get the main points of each game taken down.
  • Which bits of my work, animation, drawing, writing, speaking? Or just all of them in general?
  • I can provide any female voice as well as still images
    www.zammap.com

(I'm too lazy to do animation even though I know how)
  • I'd love to take part of this project, but I don't know what I am useful for.
    I'm probably useless for voiceacting since I am only 15 years old, but if there's something you need, please send me a respond and I'll see what I can do.
  • Greyweed, if you want you could send an example of your voice, just in case you are suitable for a character. You never know!
  • unicornfoal;230097 said:
    Which bits of my work, animation, drawing, writing, speaking? Or just all of them in general?
    Mainly your artwork. And anything else you'd like to tryout for.
    zammap;230189 said:
    I can provide any female voice as well as still images
    www.zammap.com

You have a very flexible style. I like your work... Let's see what Scrawffler thinks.
    Greyweed;230319 said:
    I'd love to take part of this project, but I don't know what I am useful for.
    I'm probably useless for voiceacting since I am only 15 years old, but if there's something you need, please send me a respond and I'll see what I can do.
    Guybrush has a very immature voice. I don't mean this in a rude way, just to clear that up, but Guybrush has that very young voice. Are you good at drawing as well? Or can you help with scripting?
  • zammap;230189 said:
    I can provide any female voice as well as still images
    www.zammap.com

Tpravetz;230334 said:
    You have a very flexible style. I like your work... Let's see what Scrawffler thinks.
    Ooh, I like it too, lovely style you have there! Looks like we have our first artist on the team :)
Add Comment