posted by hamzie on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Im sure it has something to do with a bone being the place that it is
Just cannot figure it out...
Just looking for a hint at this stage
thanks
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nevermind got it
    haha
  • Yeah, that was the only part where I got completely stuck. I thought I had covered all of the ground.
  • Really? I had got stuck on finding the locket (i forgot 'diving' is a key term when it comes to guybrush) and the bland taste puzzle (it ain't that creative actually). Never had a difficulty with the bone.
  • Finding the bone was easy. But it took me 45 minutes and setting hints higher to find the damn dog. From starting location it looks like you can only go right, left is blocked by the gate and if you move a bit to the right then down is blocked too.
  • i'll tell you what's really frustrating THIS IS REALLY NEAR THE END SO DON'T READ - I.E. SPOILER

I was playing the game on my pc (dark monitor) and right near the end where there is a feather near the bird, I couldn't see it so i read the walkthrough and then i looked hard and just about saw it. also i found a glitch later on but i loaded the game and it worked like it should have done.
  • Yes I had trouble with the bone also because I thought I had previously clicked that sign (but maybe not the skull). Also I was focused on finding food, not a bone.
  • i just naturally found the bone and easily used it on the dog, i just couldn't understand why gabel didn't want his dog back, i was pretty sure he lost it.:)
  • Hee Ho Ho;242762 said:
    i just naturally found the bone and easily used it on the dog, i just couldn't understand why gabel didn't want his dog back, i was pretty sure he lost it.:)
    Because he is "maybe, slightly a bit off in the head".
  • yeah i figured that out later on, and i thought a mini game would come up where i would need to find out true answers from the wrong ones, but that didn't happen and the dog's uses i found to be easy.
  • Ayiko;241960 said:
    Finding the bone was easy. But it took me 45 minutes and setting hints higher to find the damn dog. From starting location it looks like you can only go right, left is blocked by the gate and if you move a bit to the right then down is blocked too.
    This is exactly what happened to me, it's the only part I got stuck on. I felt pretty stupid.
Add Comment