User Avatar Image

Why didn't DeSinge appear in the Crossroads?

posted by vanjjmmjjels on - last edited - Viewed by 872 users
He also died, so he must have been somewhere in the Crossroads...
53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Morgan wasn't a pirate either, she was a pirate hunter.
  • I don't know why, but if you pay attention, you realize that all those who are there, are in fact, Lechuck's victim.

So Desinge isn't one of them.

The sword fighter, thief, and treasure hunter were the 3 ones who defeated Human Lechuck on spinner cay. It is revealed he came back for them as a demon zombie and slaughter them.

And also killed Morgan.
  • Plus, De Singe was kind of a jerk. Maybe he went straight to the "other" place.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Strayth;243721 said:
    I don't know why, but if you pay attention, you realize that all those who are there, are in fact, Lechuck's victim.

So Desinge isn't one of them.
    What about the pyrite parrot?
  • Hmm, that's right, they were all killed by lechuck. but it's still weird.
  • Pyrite parrot aren't living creatures and are somehow, a curse for Guybrush (it's the only treasure he can get, while the treasure hunter finds hundreds of pieces of gold). It's not related to the crossroads.
    Then I don't know why but we can see the crossroads as a purgatory. Thus sending only recent Lechuck's victims, cauz we see with Morgan that they can replace each other.

Like, you find the biggest treasure : you become the treasure hunter. you defeat the swordmaster you take his place... etc...

It's the most logicial since there were only 4 people, all Lechuck's victim, and we do see a shift (between swordy and morgan)
  • Strayth;243721 said:
    And also killed Morgan.
    WHAT!!!! I completely thought Morgan was murdered by DeSinge for some lemonade!!!
Add Comment