User Avatar Image

oh please make bosco a playable character

posted by roumeaz on - last edited - Viewed by 804 users
i sooooo looooov him ..
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm not sure how it would work. I'm sure viewing every object as a threat, as part of a conspiracy or as a good form of defence could be quite amusing at first, but could become quite boring after a while.

Furthermore, the fun aspect of Bosco lies within crushing his beliefs of setting him into a place of denial, with Sam and Max's harshly amusing conversation options.

That's my view anyway, oh yeah and Bosco isn't a priority right now - we need Max as a playable character, he's the other main character to Sam, yet he's never been able to do anything! ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    jmm
    B.O.S.C.O.: The paranoid conspiracy

It could work.... not!
  • I think it would be entertaining to have a puzzle where you play as bosco. I think _ANY_ character could be majorly entertaining for a single puzzle. I dont think a whole game dedicated to him would be that great though...
  • I wanna play as Buster Blaster.
  • Butterscotch-Biros;248554 said:
    [...] we need Max as a playable character, he's the other main character to Sam, yet he's never been able to do anything! ;)
    This.
  • I wanna play as Lefty.
  • Astro Gnocci;248580 said:
    I wanna play as Buster Blaster.
    oh yeah that would be exciting... there was an old game called Geist (Giest?) where you *could* possess inanimate objects... trust me it wasnt exactly hte highlight of the game... (though good game none the less)
  • considering the only time you could play as someone other than sam was when we played as max in (forgot how to use spoiler tags, if you don't want to know, scroll down or up) notrd when sam was in his body, i dont see how this is going to be considered.
  • Buster Blaster isn't inanimate, since he has a personality and soul or ... something, he's just immovable. I think. Though the C.O.P.S. do seem to get around a bit.

Anyway, I want to play as the De Soto! And The Highway, you do spoiler tags by [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]
Add Comment