User Avatar Image

Guess the movie Quote

posted by Icedhope on - last edited - Viewed by 12.9K users
Alright the rules are very simple.

Post a line from a movie, and whoever gets a right answer, can post the next quote.

So, I'll go first.

"Want...some...candy?"
410 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's fucking CITIZEN KANE. CITIZEN KANE is not confusing, in any sense of the word. Citizen Kane is REQUIRED VIEWING. If you go through your life without watching Citizen Kane, then it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO SAY YOU LOVE FILM, and if you do, you are a LIAR AND A CHEAT on TOP OF being a detestable idiot.
  • Problem, I do not currently have access to the film, so you must forgive me, now Please, let's get back to the game. My quote still stands

"Who am I? Do you really want to know"
  • GET access.

By the way, that quote is from that god-awful rape of the Spider-Man mythos from the earlier part of this decade.

"Here's looking at you, kid."
  • Rather Dashing;394315 said:
    It's fucking CITIZEN KANE. CITIZEN KANE is not confusing, in any sense of the word. Citizen Kane is REQUIRED VIEWING. If you go through your life without watching Citizen Kane, then it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO SAY YOU LOVE FILM, and if you do, you are a LIAR AND A CHEAT on TOP OF being a detestable idiot.

Chill, dude. I've never seen the movie, so I wouldn't know. I don't think a lot of other people have either. Anyway:
    Remolay;394320 said:
    "Who am I? Do you really want to know"
    Spider-Man the Movie
    Rather Dashing;394323 said:

"Here's looking at you, kid."
    Casablanca

Here's Mine: "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."
  • The Shining

"If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can imagine"
  • Remolay;394333 said:
    The Shining

"If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can imagine"
    Star Wars Episode IV

"Of Course!"
  • StrongBrush1;394338 said:
    Star Wars Episode IV

"Of Course!"
    That one's just impossible. I'm going to go with BTTF, but it could be anything.

"Reliving the glory days is better than acting like they never happened!"
  • Actually his is Street Fighter, He's quoting M. Bison.
  • RingmasterJ5;394343 said:
    That one's just impossible. I'm going to go with BTTF, but it could be anything.

"Reliving the glory days is better than acting like they never happened!"
    It was from Street Fighter

At yours, it's from The Incredibles.

"So, Doctor Jones, we meet again."
  • Raiders of the Lost Ark.

"Now, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing."
Add Comment