User Avatar Image

Who's in charge of each individual episode in season 3?

posted by Fury on - last edited - Viewed by 337 users
Hey, this is just a question that occurred to me.

I was reading some online interviews and I stumbled across the fact that Mike Stemmle is doing episode 4 of season 3. Which is awesome. But I couldn't find any other information about season 3.

Has it been announced yet, and I've missed the blog post or something?

Just curious.
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There hasn't been a blog post to my knowledge. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been officially announced yet, but the teaser page and the survey makes it pretty clear that it's coming.
  • Yeah, it's definitely coming. There's no doubt about it. I just wasn't sure how much has been announced, I only really joined the site when TOMI came out, so I thought I'd ask in case it was announced in the past or there's been an interview somewhere I've missed.
  • Episode 1: Arthur Frobisher, a 58-year-old London used book store owner.
    Episode 2: Larry the Telltale janitor. Turns out his fanfiction is really good.
    Episode 3: A mysterious artificial intellince of alien origin discovered inside a meteorite that stuck the Earth several thousand years ago; designated XH-998 by the United States government. Has vowed to "bring about the glorious return of the ichthyoid agressor," but it is unclear if he was referring to the episode, so don't get too excited just yet, Mack Salmon fans.
    Episode 4: Mike Stemmle.
    Episode 5: Arthur Frobisher. What can I say, the man's got a hell of a work ethic.
  • Who is general Skun'kape?
  • seson3churious;257109 said:
    Who is general Skun'kape?
    The villain, or at least a villain. Appears to be a Florida Skunk Ape, a relative of the sasquatch species known for its horrible smell. S&MS3 won't be the first adventure game with a skunk ape in it.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    seson3churious;257109 said:
    Who is general Skun'kape?
    Never mind general Skun'kape, I want a specific example of Skun'kape.
  • puzzlebox;257132 said:
    Never mind general Skun'kape, I want a specific example of Skun'kape.
    Not exactly military materal(?) but it'll do.
  • Is that official concept art? I haven't seen it before.
  • Sausy Gibbon;257622 said:
    Is that official concept art? I haven't seen it before.
    Yes. You can find it in the latest Telltale newsletter.

I have to say, making Ryan Jones part of the Telltale team is one of the best things that happened to this company.
  • User Avatar Image
    Will BANNED
    Tjibbbe;257814 said:
    I have to say, making Ryan Jones part of the Telltale team is one of the best things that happened to this company.
    Seconded.
Add Comment