User Avatar Image

When will the sequel to Tales be released?

posted by Uzrname on - last edited - Viewed by 441 users
I'm sorry if this is a double thread post, I'm just too lazy to look up for a similar post again, so...

When do you think the next TTG game associated with MI will be released, and do you think it even will be? I do, and I'd say in 2011 or something like that. The time for them team guys to cool off of previous adventures and get back in shape.
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • my guess is 2013, so if the world does end like all those idiots think it will we will never get to play it

muhahahahhahahahahahaa
  • Hassat Hunter;263790 said:
    That's not even a poll option...
    Yes it is... people who think it never will be out can vote "other". But the only person who voted other posted about it so we know nobody's voted for "never".
  • avistew;263594 said:
    I don't see what's wrong with speculating. We don't have much else to do :P
    Go outside =)
  • Ripcord;263816 said:
    Go outside =)
    Out... side?
  • avistew;263812 said:
    Yes it is... people who think it never will be out can vote "other". But the only person who voted other posted about it so we know nobody's voted for "never".
    There are two now, actually. "Not soon enough" can be close to "never".
  • haydenwce27;263828 said:
    Out... side?
    Here's an incentive for you:

:p
  • Ripcord;263816 said:
    Go outside =)
    But it's meaty and dangerous out there!
  • 2011 it is, unless they divided the full story of Tales into half, then we might get to see Guybrush a little soner as they would still have the rest of the story to tell. I mean, they have their engine ready, the 3D characters are fine to reuse another time and maybe they still have some more puzzles left which they couldn't squeeze into Tales anymore.
    And there are SO many questions that demand an answer before another nine years have passed:

What happened to Morgan's body?
    What exactly was that Jus de Vie business all about and is there supposed to be a connection between De Singe's plans for it and LeChuck's / the Voodoo Lady's intentions?
    What is the Voodoo Lady's name and who's side IS she on?
    If Buyeye survived the Manatee, did Coronado, too? La Esponja Grande plunged back into the sea, mind you. He might find it there and bring it back to the Voodoo Lady.
    Is Elaine the Secret of Monkey Island?
    Guybrush's Lefty is still alive - under who's control is it anyway? (it's worked against Guybrush AND it worked for him, too).

Oh boy, and I'm sure we can think of another dozen questions that simply need to be answered before 2012 dawns. :p
  • Leak;263876 said:
    Here's an incentive for you:

:p
    Haha, I love it!

Just to clarify, I do actually spend a fair bit of time outside :).
  • I vote for the "20th of March 21st" in 2012
Add Comment