User Avatar Image

Downloading

posted by wraithstk on - last edited - Viewed by 249 users
My internet service goes on and off rapidly. I'm trying to download the games I bought but my internet keeps dying. Can I have a download link that doesn't require restarting the download?
3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hi wraitstk,
    Did you purchase the games from ttg? In your game launcher (we call it the wrapper), go into the wrapper and generate a request code for each episode. Once in the wrapper, skip log in, then hit the "already paid? unlock the full game". There will be a black box that will have tabs. Click on the manual unlock code tab and follow the prompts, then send the request codes back to me in [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email]. I will send the manual unlock codes back to you.

Cheers,
    bonnie
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    It sounds to me as though wraithstk doesn't have so much a problem with unlocking the games, as with downloading them.
    Maybe a download manager such as Free Download Manager or Download Accelerator Plus would be the solution.
  • Macfly77;268000 said:
    It sounds to me as though wraithstk doesn't have so much a problem with unlocking the games, as with downloading them.
    Maybe a download manager such as Free Download Manager or Download Accelerator Plus would be the solution.
    Or Flashget, and the Firefox extention of it, if you're a Firefox user.
This discussion has been closed.