User Avatar Image

Welcome!

posted by David E Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 19.1K users
Thanks for ordering Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, and welcome to the private pre-orderers discussion forum!

This is the exclusive location to chat with the team behind the latest Sam & Max season, and amass all kinds of secret knowledge related to the upcoming games, so that you can lord it over your less-informed friends. Join us!
558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Uggg... now we have to wait. Worst part about episodic content.
  • Heh, hey. Looks really good, can't wait.

Shame I can't use the free episode code, already got everything.
  • Born2bwire wrote: »
    Uggg... now we have to wait. Worst part about episodic content.

Not necessarily ;) Roaming the forums, gathering hints and rumors... it's part of the fun! :D
    Rawr wrote: »
    Shame I can't use the free episode code, already got everything.

Yep, me too. And that remembers me I've not even installed Texas Hold'em <:P

Changing subject: any info about the PC hardware spec requirements? I expect it could to be higher than the previous seasons...
  • Everytime I spend money in the store makes me feel a little less bad about winning free stuff in the past :D

Looking forward to the special content we get here!
  • Sheesh... it's the Pirate's Privates Club all over - AGAIN! :D

np: Pluramon ft. Julee Cruise - Flageolea (Dreams Top Rock)
  • GozzoMan wrote: »
    Not necessarily ;) Roaming the forums, gathering hints and rumors... it's part of the fun! :D

Yep, me too. And that remembers me I've not even installed Texas Hold'em <:P

Changing subject: any info about the PC hardware spec requirements? I expect it could to be higher than the previous seasons...

It's the same as ToMI. My only fear of been released in PSN too, is probably now yes the game is going to suck in my old computer. Thanks godness I wanna change it ^^!
  • I have to admit, I'm surprised this is being released so soon. I was expecting June or July, but April? Damn! You guys kick ass. In my opinion, I think Telltale's the only gaming company doing episodic content right.
  • Pre-ordered the game yesterday. I forgot about the exclusive forum for Monkey Island but I won't miss Sam and Max's. I'm just a little sad because I don't think I'll be able to play the first episode until May (getting ready for senior fashion show).
  • I think Telltale's the only gaming company doing episodic content right.

Amen to that my friend. Keep up the good work guys!:)
Add Comment