User Avatar Image

Graphic Fear

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Loved the trailer, but I'm worried that the graphic requirements might be too high for my computer. I can play up to Tales of MI fine, though, so do you think I can play SaM 3?
77 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • tredlow;269788 said:
    Loved the trailer, but I'm worried that the graphic requirements might be too high for my computer. I can play up to Tales of MI fine, though, so do you think I can play SaM 3?
    System requirements are the same for S&M as they are for TMI, so yeah, you can. Just out of interest, what settings are you playing Tales on, I don't think you've posted in my 'What pcs do you play tomi on?' thread.
  • Oh, good. Thanks. I'm no good with PC stuff. All I know is that it's XP, and the biggest games I've played in it is Spore and Fallout 3. I play TMI in level 3 graphic quality.
  • tredlow;269814 said:
    Oh, good. Thanks. I'm no good with PC stuff. All I know is that it's XP, and the biggest games I've played in it is Spore and Fallout 3. I play TMI in level 3 graphic quality.
    Alright, cool. Would you be willing to upgrade your video card, so you can play at max?
  • OzzieMonkey;269819 said:
    Alright, cool. Would you be willing to upgrade your video card, so you can play at max?
    Well, I don't really need awesome graphics to enjoy it. I mean, it's good enough on low level graphics for me. Plus, I think I might need a new computer if I want to upgrade to higher systems.
  • Wait no, the system requirements should be higher than they are with Monkey Island. Should be 128mb video card, 1gb of RAM. Everything else will be the same though.

Edit: I got my late night numbers wrong. Sorry everyone!
  • Will;269841 said:
    Wait no, the system requirements should be higher than they are with Monkey Island. Should be 256mb video card, 1gb of RAM. Everything else will be the same though.
    But I can still play it, right?
  • Probably. If you were just barely scraping by on ToMI, then I might be concerned. But if it played fine, you should be ok.
  • Will;269865 said:
    Probably. If you were just barely scraping by on ToMI, then I might be concerned. But if it played fine, you should be ok.
    It played fine on level 3 graphics. Is that barely scraping?
  • You will be ok. And if not, there's always a refund.
  • Will;269872 said:
    You will be ok. And if not, there's always a refund.
    Phew. Thank goodness. I was scared that I might miss out on Sam putting his hands in his pockets, like in the screenshot.
Add Comment