User Avatar Image

Do you want Lucasarts to reveal the secret at MI2:SE?

posted by alkapel on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Do you want Lucasarts to reveal the secret at "Monkey Island 2 LeChuck's revenge: Special Edition"?
108 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I voted for a new game.
  • There is no secret, and if there is, I don't want it revealed.
  • No, I don't want the revelation half baked. They would have to make a new game.
  • No, I never want the secret revealed. Seriously, I don't.
  • There is no secret to reveal.
  • Perhaps we could build a super computer to figure out the answer...
  • They should hire Ron again and make "Ron Gilbert's Monkey Island 3", with full orchestrated soundtrack, voice acting and HD graphics. Same point and click interface. Ron himself should decide if there is a need to tell the secret.
    Then, they should release a retail DVD "The Monkey Island Special Edition Trilogy".
  • LogicDeLuxe;271368 said:
    They should hire Ron again and make "Ron Gilbert's Monkey Island 3", with full orchestrated soundtrack, voice acting and HD graphics. Same point and click interface. Ron himself should decide if there is a need to tell the secret.
    Then, they should release a retail DVD "The Monkey Island Special Edition Trilogy".
    That won't happen.
  • LogicDeLuxe;271368 said:
    They should hire Ron again and make "Ron Gilbert's Monkey Island 3", with full orchestrated soundtrack, voice acting and HD graphics. Same point and click interface. Ron himself should decide if there is a need to tell the secret.
    errr... no
  • I doubt anyone can cancel the games that happened. What would be interesting though is the expand the MI2 Special edition seeing Ron and Tim gave interviews (and perhaps a bit more) to push a bit the player more than the ending and thus revealing exactly what really happened. It would be very interesting if that happened. I don't think is fair to cancel Curse and Escape (although the later is wishable :) ) so I would prefer the revelation being done in the Special Edition of Lechucks Revenge.
    Demetris
Add Comment