User Avatar Image

best male and female user on this site

posted by suger shane smith on - last edited - Viewed by 7.5K users
Hello who is the best male user and the best female user on this forum?

Shane.
386 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • suger shane smith;275839 said:

Shane.
    What? Are you both female and male user on this board?
  • Damn it Majus, quit beating me to things.
  • Who thinks this thread has the potential to become very funny?

Me.
  • I vote for me...and me...and me...Majus, and then me.
  • The Forum King is decided on the most popular votes. However, nothing can ever be decided because, like pirates, each poster only ever votes for himself.
  • Who are the females again?
  • Irishmile;275884 said:
    What are females again?
    Fixed :p.
  • Icedhope;275881 said:
    I vote for me...and me...and me...Majus, and then me.
    Oddly, one of those votes must be for best female user... :p
    Secret Fawful;275882 said:
    The Forum King is decided on the most popular votes. However, nothing can ever be decided because, like pirates, each poster only ever votes for himself.
    Aren't you forgetting about the electoral college with representatives from each of the forum's sub-topics?
  • Thriftweed Fancy Pants;275895 said:
    Aren't you forgetting about the electoral college with representatives from each of the forum's sub-topics?
    Quiet you.
  • suger shane smith;275839 said:

Shane.
    Yo, triple-S. I'm gonna call you Trips for short a'ight? Now listen, you gotta stay away from all these hooligans. They're all mad. Crazy mad. I think my friend Hugo Humphrey says it the best, "The best user is the user who doesn't use." See? even Hump-dawg is mad. Crazy mad.

My best advice for you is to get the hell outta here, and bathe in a paperclip bowl. But if you're gonna hang around, you gotta know who to talk to, and who to flat out ignore.

First off, talking to yourself is encouraged on these forums, don't be ashamed. Second, it is in your best interest to ignore any responses from anyone with "pants" in their username. That's just creepy. Third, be friendly, and get friendly. Fourth, the best user on here is always yourself. Always.

Remember these tips, and you just might survive this crazy place. ;)

Best Regards.
Add Comment