24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • pg up and pg down scrools through the options and you have to knock coals down then use them with the canon(use it with the eanmy pirate first 4 a funny reaction)
  • Sailorcuteness;276099 said:
    pg up and pg down scrools through the options and you have to knock coals down then use them with the canon(use it with the eanmy pirate first 4 a funny reaction)
    Thanks for the fast response: I seriously installed it like 5 minutes ago and spent ages trying zxcvbnm,./asdfghjkl;'qwertyuiop[]\`1234567890-= to no avail. Nice use of sopiler tags aswell :rolleyes: i kinda wanted to figure that out for myself, but no biggie.
  • The Highway;276100 said:
    Thanks for the fast response: I seriously installed it like 5 minutes ago and spent ages trying zxcvbnm,./asdfghjkl;'qwertyuiop[]\`1234567890-= to no avail. Nice use of sopiler tags aswell :rolleyes: i kinda wanted to figure that out for myself, but no biggie.
    Is there a way to change the controls in the menu? I'm thinking of picking up the PC version, but my pgUP/down keys are secondary so i also need to press Fn, which is on the other side of my keyboard.
  • Friar;276108 said:
    Is there a way to change the controls in the menu? I'm thinking of picking up the PC version, but my pgUP/down keys are secondary so i also need to press Fn, which is on the other side of my keyboard.
    I THINK you can set all buttons except for the directionals, and even use a gamepad.
  • So let me get this straight, you installed it FIVE minutes ago, and then spent AGES on figuring out the controls? Something's not right with your maths skills, sir.
  • StarEye;276246 said:
    So let me get this straight, you installed it FIVE minutes ago, and then spent AGES on figuring out the controls? Something's not right with your maths skills, sir.
    Yeah, I was thinking that too!

Escape is much better with a joypad, I'd seriously considering investing in one if you don't currently own one.
  • Using a controller can definitely make EFMI simpler to control, but the keyboard controls aren't that terrible IMO. Of course it's hard to get upset whilst listening to Dom's voice. :p
  • StarEye;276246 said:
    So let me get this straight, you installed it FIVE minutes ago, and then spent AGES on figuring out the controls? Something's not right with your maths skills, sir.
    Well, not FIVE minutes and ages, but it FELT like a long time! Anyway now I can't figure out how to save.

EDIT: While we're here, can someone tell me most of the controls for Curse?
  • The Highway;276655 said:
    Well, not FIVE minutes and ages, but it FELT like a long time! Anyway now I can't figure out how to save.

EDIT: While we're here, can someone tell me most of the controls for Curse?
    Point and click. Long click to bring up the action coin.
  • And left click for inventory.

And that's it!
Add Comment