User Avatar Image

Out of control Batman thread!

posted by kaptein_kaffe on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
I was thinking that we could talk about Batman. This is the thread where anything Batman related goes.

Personally I really like Tim Burton and Christopher Nolan's movies. I also enjoy some episodes of the cartoon every once in a while (btbtb). The subjects of conversation however, are endless. I'm just gonna see what you guys would like to discuss and go from there :D

Villians, comics, movies, games, cartoons? Gogo!

-kap
57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I met Adam West at dragoncon 2008. I asked him to sing the Adam West Song from that one episode of Family Guy. He got halfway through and stated that he was glad that was what he'd be remembered for. It even made me feel bad.

This is a true story, too. I kid you not.
  • Andrew Ryan;285094 said:
    I met Adam West at dragoncon 2008. I asked him to sing the Adam West Song from that one episode of Family Guy. He got halfway through and stated that he was glad that was what he'd be remembered for. It even made me feel bad.

This is a true story, too. I kid you not.
    Well, It's either being remembered for Batman or Family guy...wich..damn those are the the only two things I remember him for.
  • Icedhope;285105 said:
    Well, It's either being remembered for Batman or Family guy...wich..damn those are the the only two things I remember him for.
    The sad part is that I don't even really like the campy Batman, still... West seemed a rather amicable fellow.
  • Campy Batman is the best.
  • Icedhope;285105 said:
  • Giant Tope;285114 said:
    Campy Batman is the best.
    Troll!
  • Actually, I do find campy batman to be more entertaining to watch. But that's just me and I can understand why others may not like it.
  • Rather Dashing;285092 said:
    This is actually up there for me. It kind of goes Phantasm/Dark Knight/Batman Begins/Return of the Joker/Batman and Superman. These are all REALLY excellent films, though, that all can really be on the top of the list.
    For me it's Return of the Joker/Batman-Superman/Adam West Batman(I just like it as a comedy)/The Dark Knight/Batman Begins/Mask of the Phantasm/Batman 89/Mystery of the Batwoman/Batman Subzero/Batman Forever/Batman and Robin/Batman Returns.

And you can never watch too much That Guy With The Glasses. I need to watch Subzero again.
  • The responses so far have been great. It's hard to keep track of everything but that's somewhat expected :D

Anyways, what are your expectations to the new Christopher Nolan film? I hope that they'll bring back two-face, considering how lame his death was in the dark knight. I also hope to see the penguin and the riddler as a team.
  • kaptein_kaffe;285798 said:
    The responses so far have been great. It's hard to keep track of everything but that's somewhat expected :D

Anyways, what are your expectations to the new Christopher Nolan film? I hope that they'll bring back two-face, considering how lame his death was in the dark knight. I also hope to see the penguin and the riddler as a team.
    I saw a mock-up poster that cast Neil Patrick Harris as The Riddler.

I could totally see that working.

I honestly don't know what they're going to do. The story arc for the trilogy can't really go "up" from here. It has to escalate somehow. Maybe R'as should come back, considering he's immortal and all.

Or, you know, they could steal Music Meister from Brave and the Bold.
Add Comment