User Avatar Image

The word "peek" is used "peak" in the Penal Zone Sneak Peek video

posted by TheH2s on - last edited - Viewed by 220 users
This is the second time that Telltale has used the word PEAK instead of PEEK. They used it wrong in Wallace and Gromit's web page and now in the Sneak Peek video for Sam & Max Penal Zone.

Just wanted to let you guys know. And hey if you need a proofreader let me know. :)
7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Our spelling can't be beet.
  • Or your proofreading for factual errors!(like, say, when an episode is coming out)

    Oh, you can't be beat when it comes to knowing the title of your own game. The Devil's Playground indeed!
  • User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff
    Doh. I made a fixed version but the wrong one still got uploaded for some reason, it'll get fixed in a jiff.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Rather Dashing;287490 said:
    Or your proofreading for factual errors!(like, say, when an episode is coming out)
    Sorry about that. I'd started making that thread a couple days ago and forgotten that I'd written the intro that way. I pasted it back in from a text document, added a couple reviews and hit submit. And then you said "WHAT THREE DAYS?!?!?" Oops.
  • Shauntron;287495 said:
    Doh. I made a fixed version but the wrong one still got uploaded for some reason, it'll get fixed in a jiff.
    Just checked it and looks like it's correct now. Just wanted to let you know.
  • TheH2s;287487 said:
    This is the second time that Telltale has used the word PEAK instead of PEEK. They used it wrong in Wallace and Gromit's web page and now in the Sneak Peek video for Sam & Max Penal Zone.

    Just wanted to let you guys know. And hey if you need a proofreader let me know. :)
    It wasn't used incorrectly, they were just saying that it was the peak of sneakery. Obviously.
  • User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff
    TheH2s;287526 said:
    Just checked it and looks like it's correct now. Just wanted to let you know.
    Probably because I corrected it :)

    Ok, thread over.
This discussion has been closed.